What's new

The Haze discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TakenByTheSky

Has anyone tried seeds from Indian Heirloom? He has some Pure Lao Thai 2019 seed crop I'm interested in. He has Lots of landrace seeds

I have no experience with that one but khalifa genetics has a pure purple Laos derrived from bodhis purple Laos seeds that have been shown here on IC by RCcolas.

Khalifa got them and worked them a few generations to work out the intersex traits. I've got 60 seeds I want to try out this year.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I found him on IG. He does have a website. I'm still unsure, those seeds take 6 months to finish. decisions ,decisions.

Hemphrey Bogart

Veteran
I found him on IG. He does have a website. I'm still unsure, those seeds take 6 months to finish. decisions ,decisions.

This is a situation where it would be nice to have an R&D grow space dedicated to growing landrace and heirloom varieties. Just one tent or room that you can use to do pheno hunts. That would be pretty cool.

HB.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Is it just a few nanners here and there? I mean me personally since that plant is so nice I would just pick them off and watch to see if they come back before I do anything drastic. They could be stress related, too high of nutes, heat etc... Who knows.

A few stray seeds ain't a bad thing, most elite plants have come from bagseed accidents

Seems to be just literally only a few

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
This is a situation where it would be nice to have an R&D grow space dedicated to growing landrace and heirloom varieties. Just one tent or room that you can use to do pheno hunts. That would be pretty cool.

HB.

I have tried to talk friends into pitching in on a seed popping house. Sell just enough to break even. All profits go to buying more seed.

Hemphrey Bogart

Veteran
Little update...got two of the OHaze in their permanent homes in the bed last week...also have one sitting in a 20 gallon smart pot...all look pretty uniform with no discernable morphological variation at this point. The plants in the bed look a bit behind the one in the pot, but the Ohaze in the smartpot got transplanted like a week before the plants in the bed and has stretched quite a bit over the last couple weeks. I'm pretty stoked on the vigor from these seed.

Left to right in this pic...C5 x A5T, Ohaze, A5s1s (sharing a larger pot)...
3Qtzv5yl.jpg

Ohaze gettting comfy in her new spot...hard to see, but the white dutch clover living mulch is starting to poke out.
WJOCSlOl.jpg

Another Ohaze in a different part of the bed...
euwBUt5l.jpg

My "Lil" Ohaze runt...thinking I should probably up pot this one in the next two weeks...maybe a 20 gallon smart pot would be good enough...or I might give her a spot in another 4' x 8' bed I have...not sure yet.
5N66CcLl.jpg

cDDm2mbl.jpg

HB.

Hemphrey Bogart

Veteran
I have tried to talk friends into pitching in on a seed popping house. Sell just enough to break even. All profits go to buying more seed.

That sounds like an awesome idea if you guys could keep it together...partnerships are tough sometimes...especially amongst friends. I'd almost be more inclined to have a handful of different spots...that way if any one spot gets busted, you still have backups.

HB.

herbgreen

Veteran
Did I miss out on their C 99? .I was waiting for them to get in stock ..I kept asking about it he said wait and then I slept for the last couple weeks ...I hope I did not miss out on them..In regards to the super silver haze I had the same thoughts I’m definitely going to keep going with her separately in a different room and also I’m going to run the clones because maybe they will stabilize:)

Nah, doubt you missed it I think it will be back around

seems that fdm is good one as well And that guy has some contact with mrsoul and has c-88 x c-99 he made which is back now He spends alot of time on overgrow

Yeah, that SSH hope you keep backing it up and going forward It might take couple rounds but I bet it stabilizes

What a great big strong christmas tree of a plant!

Be worth it for sure...:ying:

harvestreaper

Veteran
Little update...got two of the OHaze in their permanent homes in the bed last week...also have one sitting in a 20 gallon smart pot...all look pretty uniform with no discernable morphological variation at this point. The plants in the bed look at bit behind the one in the pot, but the Ohaze in the smartpot got transplanted like a week before the plants in the bed and has stretched quite a bit over the last couple weeks. I'm pretty stoked on the vigor from these seed.

Left to right in this pic...C5 x A5T, Ohaze, A5s1s (sharing a larger pot)...
View Image

Ohaze gettting comfy in her new spot...hard to see, but the white dutch clover living mulch is starting to poke out.
View Image

Another Ohaze in a different part of the bed...
View Image

My "Lil" Ohaze runt...thinking I should probably up pot this one in the next two weeks...maybe a 20 gallon smart pot would be good enough...or I might give her a spot in another 4' x 8' bed I have...not sure yet.
View Image
View Image

HB.

looking well hb ,,i have one seems a darker green than the others you have any color variation?

Hemphrey Bogart

Veteran
looking well hb ,,i have one seems a darker green than the others you have any color variation?

Thanks, harvestreaper. Haven't noticed any major differences in color yet...I was pretty careful to use the same amount of agricola in each hole and everything got started with the same exact soil (Soil King) when I had them in the 1 gallon pots. Do my plants look similar in structure to yours?

HB.

I wood

Veteran

HB.

Doesn’t everyone have a sativa room?
Mine is what keeps me interested in growing, the other room pays the bills. Equilibrium.
I Keep males in veg room, flower one at a time in bathroom and pollinate there. Then produce seeds in the corners of production room to avoid stray hermie pollen that sometimes happens in sativa room.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Many of us don't have the space to keep long flowering plants. I will be upgrading my veg room with a few larger tents. It needs to be rearranged for better use of the space.

Bnyest

The other place for C99 is 'Kingdom of organic seeds'

https://www.kingdomorganicseeds.com/product/kos-cinderella-99-f4s/

It came to Rev from RC Colas

He also has the Iron Cindy - Metal haze x C99

well worth a look!

Or check out Peak seeds he’s C99 is something worth growing if you are really into cindi. Dizzle Frost gave him his stock when he hung up the hat. Frost brothers got it from Joey weed as f2 from old Brothers Grimm stock. C99 is not listed on Peak seed
website but all you have to do is email him and ask for it

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
HB there looking good so far i really like the runt my instincts are saying that plant is one to watch is it a fem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts