What's new

Shiva Grows

Perdido

The lady running this farm is really sweet.I hope Thailand doesn't recriminalize weed like Ive heard about. Shes got a good thing going and the prices are quite reasonable

Hi, when did you come across her? I just this morning. I got offered a cool mix of her strains :cool: just not the squirrel tail mint meat. For this one I'll start ordering seeds again.
Is she serious?
Let's try

RobFromTX

Hi, when did you come across her? I just this morning. I got offered a cool mix of her strains :cool: just not the squirrel tail mint meat. For this one I'll start ordering seeds again.
Is she serious?
Let's try
I cant say if shes the real deal yet as this was my first time ordering seeds. But theres another grower running their gear and they seem legit

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
C'mon and dance @revegeta666 ! :bow: :biggrin:
RvjemT.gif

strain_hunter

Yes it is maitake its really good .there are several variations of them .Another tree mushroom is the old man's beard but I don't like that one much. If it grows on a tree and it's not hard like wood most of the time if you look it up you can eat it .don't know Paul stamets
Is there any danger of confusion with poisonous mushrooms that look similar?

I haven't found anything on this yet. There is supposedly no mushroom that is poisonous and can be confused with the Chicken of the Wood.

shiva82

I cant say if shes the real deal yet as this was my first time ordering seeds. But theres another grower running their gear and they seem legit

wife material for sure . ideal

shiva82

Is there any danger of confusion with poisonous mushrooms that look similar?

I haven't found anything on this yet. There is supposedly no mushroom that is poisonous and can be confused with the Chicken of the Wood.
i'm having chicken of the oven today . roast dinner winner

Latest posts

Latest posts