What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

i missed the limp wrist postman . ffs . i was in .... he did not use the doorbell . hopefully he returns tomorrow and uses the door bell . quick tap on the door and then they run it seems

strain_hunter

Thank you for your interesting contributions on the subject of CBD.

all day and i made the mistake to spray some nose spray that makes it even more runny.
i'm starting to develop sympathy for some ladies having similar problems in

funny thing is i dont feel bad at all, just pissed cause of the runny nose and sneezing, more like an allergy or something.
i have some capsules with essential oils aka terpz that work from within, but i regret taking them and the stupid nose spray as they seem to make my nose run even more, its not clogged or stuffy or anything, more like a dripping faucet for satans sake... 😑
Does your nose run more when you smoke CBD or does it get better?

shiva82

certain terpenes and flavonoids will make you sneeze . i get it when making concentrates .

some people get a histamine response to weed usually those certain terpenes , which really is noticed when handling fresh buds or concentrates

my cousin would get a rash and start sneezing constantly , and his nose running at harvest time

goingrey

certain terpenes and flavonoids will make you sneeze . i get it when making concentrates .

some people get a histamine response to weed usually those certain terpenes , which really is noticed when handling fresh buds or concentrates

my cousin would get a rash and start sneezing constantly , and his nose running at harvest time
Knew a guy like that too.

goingrey

Got some Gizeh Original papers. Thick. Burn so hot it hurts the throat. Smell and taste bad, like burning printer paper. Only good thing about them is they don't go out even if you don't puff. I would recommend avoiding these.

shiva82

Got some Gizeh Original papers. Thick. Burn so hot it hurts the throat. Smell and taste bad, like burning printer paper. Only good thing about them is they don't go out even if you don't puff. I would recommend avoiding these.
i find the rizla ' natura' the best value. i just hate how they glued the packet together so i can't roach the whole box

shiva82

Natura, our extra-thin, unbleached paper made with 100% organic hemp. It burns slowly with none of the paper taste – the perfect mix of practicality and sustainability.

Latest posts

Latest posts