What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

What music are you listening to?

moose eater

Did they play only that one date there? If so, Dude, I was at that fucking show. I think it was maybe a year prior that they played at the World Music Theater which I also saw.
They apparently played 7/8/95, a Saturday, and 7/9/95, a Sunday at Soldier Field. Two days in a row.

But they apparently ONLY played 'So Many Roads' on 7/9/95, Sunday.

This is the footage from that same recording I posted earlier, from 7/9/95, Sunday. Jerry died one month to the day after that Sunday show on 8/9/95. Gratefully Dead.

Last edited:

Sweatloaf

They apparently played 7/8/95, a Saturday, and 7/9/95, a Sunday at Soldier Field. Two days in a row.

This is the footage from that same recording I posted earlier, from 7/9/95, Sunday. Jerry died one month to the day after that Sunday show on 8/9/95. Gratefully Dead.

I can't remember if I was at the Saturday or Sunday show, but it was most definitely one or the other.

moose eater

But they apparently ONLY played 'So May Roads' on 7/9/95, Sunday.

I added links to the set list from both of those days to the post above.

moose eater

I can't remember if I was at the Saturday or Sunday show, but it was most definitely one or the other.
Do you remember them playing 'So Many Roads'?

If so, you were there for 7/9/95 on Sunday, as they apparently didn't do that tune on Saturday, 7/8/95.

I was working in a Mental Health gig in an office in a rural town in Alaska when the news of Jerry's passing came across the airwaves. It was a sad day.

moose eater

A tribute of sorts.

Brings some tears.

The sax player in the Red Rocks Kreutzmann-Strings version was also the sax player for the Trey Anastasio Band, James Casey, and he died last year from colon cancer at age 40, B: 1983 - D: 2023. A young and very talented guy. He played some amazing sax.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts