What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

i like to use something like that.
View attachment 19051333
like regular filters for handrolled cigs but with an additional charcoal chamber in between. better pull and taste compared to the normal ciggie filters.
hipsters

GreenestBasterd

have a good one . off to work
IMG_9623.png

goingrey

i like to use something like that.
View attachment 19051333
like regular filters for handrolled cigs but with an additional charcoal chamber in between. better pull and taste compared to the normal ciggie filters.
Those suck IMO the good ones are like this

1724224300497.png

goingrey

sure, horses for courses. these are probably the better option if you use longer papers. but personaly i dont like how theyre long and rigid when i roll a cone.
i like my short ones straight, just like a rolled cig, spiked with a bit of herb, for daytime. if i'm not vaping.
I never roll cones, and barely ever use long papers. Short and straight.. The OCB Activ'Tips are 6mm x 27mm which is a good size and have ceramic caps that I like but I'm running out and may have to go with plastic caps if I don't want to order more online, that sucks. One thing I like about the acetate ones you use is that you don't get any carbon dust in your mouth, I'd like to try the Kailar filters that have only a very short acetate filter at the end, but that would be another online order adventure. Rigid yeah with the cardboard outer, just makes it easier to roll IMO.

strain_hunter

I think every filter is better than none. Bought 120 Gizeh Slim filter for less than 2€ in the local supermarket for testing two weeks ago and I like them. But if I see other filters with carbon in the local store I will test them.

@shiva82 For producing anandamide in your own body, there are different techniques for different persons available. There are also studies that prove its effectiveness. Going directly to the source is more effective than using external substances. Speaking from my own experience.

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
looks like i'm back to healthy, blew my nose twice this morning and finito..
also toked a small bit of my colombian, very clear and up, a bit speedy but great for getting in the groove and be focused with this dosage.
have a good day everyone:)

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
certain terpenes and flavonoids will make you sneeze . i get it when making concentrates .

some people get a histamine response to weed usually those certain terpenes , which really is noticed when handling fresh buds or concentrates

my cousin would get a rash and start sneezing constantly , and his nose running at harvest time
If I take to big hit of Hash rosin can definitely get a runny nose…:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Latest posts