What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

goingrey

i find the rizla ' natural' the best value. i just hate how they glued the packet together so i can't roach the whole box
I've quit messing with the cardboard tips altogether. Carbon filter or nothing at all (proper roach like, or American, whatevs). Glass tips are pretty cool.

goingrey

For the thick papers like the Gizeh, that I sometimes like to use so I look like a cigarette smoker in public, the Rizla Orange/Red and OCB Green are pretty good.

shiva82

you can empty out a cig , grind up your product and refill and pack the cig . is also a nice secret agent. you can keep the filter in , or pull it out and replace with a roach, but still looks like a cig .

goingrey

a glass tip sounds a nice luxury addition to a reefer
For sure, and an affordable luxury, they don't cost much and can be infinitely reused. Full flavor you can toke all the way to the end without even a roach clip. And super easy to roll with just hold the paper around it. But often the j has gone past it's peak well before the end and can get rather rough towards it, is it really necessary to have a tip... depends on how optimally it was fed and so on too of course.

shiva82

For sure, and an affordable luxury, they don't cost much and can be infinitely reused. Full flavor you can toke all the way to the end without even a roach clip. And super easy to roll with just hold the paper around it. But often the j has gone past it's peak well before the end and can get rather rough towards it, is it really necessary to have a tip... depends on how optimally it was fed and so on too of course.
what about the whole joint glass type of pipe? are they acceptable?

goingrey

you can empty out a cig , grind up your product and refill and pack the cig . is also a nice secret agent. you can keep the filter in , or pull it out and replace with a roach, but still looks like a cig .
They have those cigarette tubes look exactly like cigarettes without the need to buy tobacco.

But a rolly with some bleached thicker paper, good enough I'd say. Most cigarette smokers seem to smoke rollies anyway nowadays. Or maybe it's just the ones I notice.

shiva82

They have those cigarette tubes look exactly like cigarettes without the need to buy tobacco.

But a rolly with some bleached thicker paper, good enough I'd say. Most cigarette smokers seem to smoke rollies anyway nowadays. Or maybe it's just the ones I notice.
like they did in the cccp . glad i gave up tobacco smoking . so expensive now

shiva82

2.59 in 1995

average uk wage 7 pound.

practically 2 packs to 1 better off in cigs back then

and then before the euro zone take over of europe , places like luxemburg , or spain , duty free could be a great benefit to all and you could legally bring enough for yourself home to last all year and also take a holiday

Last edited:

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
i like to use something like that.
GIZEH_slim_filters120_164aa552-21dc-4064-a562-a524d155ea4e.jpg

like regular filters for handrolled cigs but with an additional charcoal chamber in between. better pull and taste compared to the normal ciggie filters.

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
I've quit messing with the cardboard tips altogether. Carbon filter or nothing at all (proper roach like, or American, whatevs). Glass tips are pretty cool.
you're the paper master goingrey so the only option is to ask you.
were or are there any papers that have a wire running through them that you can bend it and use it for holding the last bit of the joint without getting burned or did i only dream about it?

goingrey

you're the paper master goingrey so the only option is to ask you.
were or are there any papers that have a wire running through them that you can bend it and use it for holding the last bit of the joint without getting burned or did i only dream about it?
Yeah they are called Randy's or something like that

Latest posts

Latest posts