What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

if voting made any difference then they would not allow us to vote. basically . the illusion of freedom and choice... pacify us with ' debates' on tv ., while they profit

shiva82

Yes they are. I suppose they are letting them in to legalize them and give immediate voting rights,if that's how it works. It's happening everywhere so it's a conspiracy and thee must be some ringleaders to set this uo and fund it,the taxpayers get the bill but someone is fronting the initial money
the media portray these thoughts for others to believe . these invaders are your replacements. the ringleaders are the corporation , the funding coming from debt notes to the taxpayers current and future

in the u.k ' serco' operates part of the human trafficking and supplies, boats phones taxi service , hotels , food , security and such ... serco is majority owned by the crown , and all other shareholders linked to the crown and state . the crown are part of the toolkit

the crown are genuine psychopathic yeasties

Last edited:

exoticrobotic

i wonder if they'll ever be blocks of flats built to help the housing shortage in the green belt around charlies gaff

5c here time to brew a coffee, have a smoke a light a fire and chow down on yesterday's kebab

Have a great day all.

shiva82

i wonder if they'll ever be blocks of flats built to help the housing shortage in the green belt around charlies gaff

5c here, jeeeez. time to brew a coffee, have a smoke a light a fire.

Have a great day all.
the council keep selling their stock off at auction and to long living tenants , pocketing the money , giving themselves wage rises and protecting their own jobs. civil servants are total cunts . the new houses they are building and taking back handers from , they are prioritising to migrants obviously

then they are trying to force the blame onto the private sector and landlords . all this mould bullshit , section 21s etc etc . they are forcing private owners to let out there stock to people they choose not to , while penalising them and making them pay even more council tax

commie bastards

shiva82

you take a nice stable house. you add a family to that house, you close all the windows , you dry clothes inside, you have pets and such ,,,, you are going to get mould growing on the fucking walls . condensing water with no ventilation .

ok, some cases landlords do take the piss , but they don't force anyone to sign when they take on said property and they are always inspected .

they will use the black mould to decimate the private sector further and steal more assets in the name of the state

making it not worth the hassle for a landlord .... selling of their stock . the state are manipulating us

shiva82

5c here time to brew a coffee, have a smoke a light a fire and chow down on yesterday's kebab

Have a great day all.
cold here today too. by lights go off around 5 pm in the loft of doom , so they are getting a few hours of cold weather each day which is not ideal

shiva82

the state is also making it law to landlords, forcing them to have no choice who they rent to , inclusing people on benefits .... the council sell the stock , and then take a gun to the private sector landlords , that are fuck all to do with the state system

exoticrobotic

the state is also making it law to landlords, forcing them to have no choice who they rent to , inclusing people on benefits .... the council sell the stock , and then take a gun to the private sector landlords , that are fuck all to do with the state system

too many people looking for not enough housing, with millions more coming each and every year sure doesn't help.

dunno what the solution is but penalising, pressurising and restricting good landlords isn't the answer

As a council if you dont have the money to build more houses and wont or cant control the rate of influx of more people needing housing your only option is to pressure the private sector to take up the slack.

maybe building houses in Rwanda :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

exoticrobotic

damn it got cold quick.
seems like yesterday was the last day in a long time for boobspotting. thank god they were mostly well rounded and abundant.

they'll be some rock hard nips this morning 🥶

Wow, what a kebab, even cold it's amazing.

The dog just begged for it and spoke again, haven't heard him speak with proper pronounciation for quite a while.

strain_hunter

Did anyone watch the debate last night? I found it odd there was no mention of the national debt,the green push ,or the new BRICS currency coming in 2025 , only rhetoric.
Prosperity, education, wage levels, pension levels, environmental protection, unemployment insurance, social security, protection of the population, national debt and peace through a good foreign policy are all key issues for the population. In my opinion, only politicians who have campaigned for these issues in the past and have a vision for the future can be trusted to drive these issues forward.

Why do you think that are letting the evasion? I believe a relatively small group of crazy left nut jobs (they have lost their minds ) is disproportionately depicted by the media and schools as being a majority. By far the majority of Americans are moderate left or right or independent, just regular folks. Trump has it right the media is truly the enemy of the people
It is probably a form of aggressive retention of power. Putting hated egoists from minorities in positions of power in order to exercise oppression. If they are not the brightest candles on the cake, they are easier to control.
We recently saw this with the President and Vice-President of the European Parliament, who were caught red-handed accepting other people's money and playing politics against their own people.

they d

they don't need votes . the establishment chooses the next puppet. they have rigged it since day 1 . the president has zero power..... they are altering the demographics and sowing division, and wiping out any american culture remaining . stealing all your wealth and giving you fall guys to blame , in the form of illegal invading criminals . the corporation does not care for the american people
I think that's a bit black and white. The opposition in Germany and the voters have forced the largest party to incorporate their demands for closed borders into their own policies. In Scandinavia, Sweden and Denmark have done a 180 degree turnaround on migration policy to address the grievances of poor integration and violence.
The critical mass of people have now seen through the propaganda in the majority of state media and high-quality new news providers have emerged.
And when we see the latest news about the dwindling power of the neocons in the US, we can only hope that there will be fewer wars and more cooperation between countries based on appreciation and mutual respect.
Nevertheless, I do not deny that more needs to be done against corruption, greed and other anti-democratic influence peddling.
It is said that the basis of a defensible democracy is education and independent information.
Let's make it happen.

too many people looking for not enough housing, with millions more coming each and every year sure doesn't help.

dunno what the solution is but penalising, pressurising and restricting good landlords isn't the answer

As a council if you dont have the money to build more houses and wont or cant control the rate of influx of more people needing housing your only option is to pressure the private sector to take up the slack.

I wish to see a global initiative with a vision to reduce world population to 1 billion in the next 100 years in a human way, that mother earth can regenerate and produce enough recourses and food for everyone.

exoticrobotic

I wish to see a global initiative with a vision to reduce world population to 1 billion in the next 100 years in a human way, that mother earth can regenerate and produce enough recourses and food for everyone.

After eating the very large kebab this cold dark morning, i should really say kabob, i pondered on the huge amount of land needed just to create just the food i eat and the problems when the life giving sun sets ever lower and the cold really starts to set in.

Ages ago we would've preserved or pickled our food.

Thank goodness for cabbages, swedes, turnips, potatoes and salt

Dime

Prosperity, education, wage levels, pension levels, environmental protection, unemployment insurance, social security, protection of the population, national debt and peace through a good foreign policy are all key issues for the population. In my opinion, only politicians who have campaigned for these issues in the past and have a vision for the future can be trusted to drive these issues forward.

It is probably a form of aggressive retention of power. Putting hated egoists from minorities in positions of power in order to exercise oppression. If they are not the brightest candles on the cake, they are easier to control.
We recently saw this with the President and Vice-President of the European Parliament, who were caught red-handed accepting other people's money and playing politics against their own people.

I think that's a bit black and white. The opposition in Germany and the voters have forced the largest party to incorporate their demands for closed borders into their own policies. In Scandinavia, Sweden and Denmark have done a 180 degree turnaround on migration policy to address the grievances of poor integration and violence.
The critical mass of people have now seen through the propaganda in the majority of state media and high-quality new news providers have emerged.
And when we see the latest news about the dwindling power of the neocons in the US, we can only hope that there will be fewer wars and more cooperation between countries based on appreciation and mutual respect.
Nevertheless, I do not deny that more needs to be done against corruption, greed and other anti-democratic influence peddling.
It is said that the basis of a defensible democracy is education and independent information.
Let's make it happen.

159 countries have now agreed to go to BRICS currency to avoid trade in US dollars. Meanwhile,the west is having problems deciding on which which bathroom to use and tells us everything is great as they inflate and tax to recapture losses.

shiva82

they are replacing us pal . in hundred years there will be no english, irish, scottish or welsh remaining. just hybrids with zero historical culture , which in turn makes life easier for the ruling class

shiva82

Let's make it happen.

pacify you with the illusion your vote makes a difference . it is all talking heads chatting garbage to appease . they all have a price sadly

Latest posts

Latest posts