What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
my nose is running like fucking niagara falls all day and i made the mistake to spray some nose spray that makes it even more runny.
i'm starting to develop sympathy for some ladies having similar problems in the presence of the boveda kid ..
Last time i wanted to order some, they were out of boveda packs and had to buy integra instead. Do you think I will still be able to make them squirt like you do?

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
Screenshot_20240820-165538~2.png

shiva82

my nose is running like fucking niagara falls all day and i made the mistake to spray some nose spray that makes it even more runny.
i'm starting to develop sympathy for some ladies having similar problems in the presence of the boveda kid ..
the covid spike protein exposure . that is how my bronchitis started

mint oil in a bowl of hot water and inhale the vapours

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
funny thing is i dont feel bad at all, just pissed cause of the runny nose and sneezing, more like an allergy or something.
i have some capsules with essential oils aka terpz that work from within, but i regret taking them and the stupid nose spray as they seem to make my nose run even more, its not clogged or stuffy or anything, more like a dripping faucet for satans sake... 😑

shiva82

2 new front cv joints , and a new serpentine belt on my shivamibile. i thought it would be around a 500 quid job total .... my mate has quoted me 180 cash price ... he is doing it after hours at the german car garage where he works.

that is a great result .

shiva82

funny thing is i dont feel bad at all, just pissed cause of the runny nose and sneezing, more like an allergy or something.
i have some capsules with essential oils aka terpz that work from within, but i regret taking them and the stupid nose spray as they seem to make my nose run even more, its not clogged or stuffy or anything, more like a dripping faucet for satans sake... 😑
i hope you fight it off before the fevers arrive ... maybe you just have an allergy lol

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
sugar i found made is accelerate . i fucked up . i'm ok now. took me 3 weeks to shake it off
yesterday was my first day without sugar in a long time, and also back to intermittent fasting as of today, 17 hours break it was. so i'm feeling kinda well overall, or i wouldnt have smoked none this morning if it was different.
hope i wake up tomorrow and its gone :]

Latest posts

Latest posts