What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

in two years of being owned by a cat she has not once took a shit in my home . .. until today. she has curled out a shit in the centre of my front room floor

shiva82

i can wake and bake today . early tester reefer of silverhashplant. uncured , full of terps though . smells magical

Attachments

• IMG_9187.JPG
    IMG_9187.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 24

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
in two years of being owned by a cat she has not once took a shit in my home . .. until today. she has curled out a shit in the centre of my front room floor
hope shes ok, usually they do shit like that when somethings wrong.
but maybe she had to and the door was closed?

shiva82

hope shes ok, usually they do shit like that when somethings wrong.
but maybe she had to and the door was closed?
timing has been out. she has been inside more than usual and i went to bed at 8 pm and watched "they live' an old film and i passed out mid way through.

i don't use a litter tray. if i had a litter tray she would always shit in that , for the sake of it

i try keep her regular and natural style

DaEarl73

No I don’t really smoke blunts, tried the hemp ones and I don’t like it that much. Made some cannagars , but also didn’t blow me away. I have the feeling that it’s too compact and you can’t taste much of the herb. When I asked them why, they told me to put some extract. Why? If normal joints taste good but the cannagar not, the cannagar sucks
bought a pack of cheap cigarillos yesterday cause i planned to roll a blunt in the evening but i ended up beein too spent...

anyone smoking blunts once in a while?

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
No I don’t really smoke blunts, tried the hemp ones and I don’t like it that much. Made some cannagars , but also didn’t blow me away. I have the feeling that it’s too compact and you can’t taste much of the herb. When I asked them why, they told me to put some extract. Why? If normal joints taste good but the cannagar not, the cannagar sucks
when i roll a blunt its like a joint that burns slower ideally. its a bit of a tobacco overload cause i smoke my herb with tobacco the old school continental euro trashy way.
i once rolled one with a short affordable cuban cigar. very interesting blend of flavours.
usually the super cheap cigarillos are the easiest to roll cause they dont have the real tobacco leaf wraps, just shredded tobacco bits and some binding material.

shiva82

black triangle . needs a further two weeks, but i spotted a touch of mould near the base . one tiny amount , but enough for me to panic and chop early. some smoke is better than no smoke.

Attachments

• IMG_9188.JPG
    IMG_9188.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG_9189.JPG
    IMG_9189.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 24
  • IMG_9190.JPG
    IMG_9190.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 20
  • IMG_9191.JPG
    IMG_9191.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 39
  • IMG_9192.JPG
    IMG_9192.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 25
  • IMG_9193.JPG
    IMG_9193.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 25
  • IMG_9194.JPG
    IMG_9194.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 27

shiva82

completely cloudy wet and cold here today.
feels like late afternoon.
as far as i'm concerned you can have your shitty weather back haha, just kidding. its been very nice lately, one gloomy day wont be too bad.
maybe i'll practice my torta/tortilla!
blunts i like but don't smoke tabacco anymore so they are ruled out for me. i like the taste and effect

i enjoy cigars too but i avoid them now

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
black triangle . needs a further two weeks, but i spotted a touch of mould near the base . one tiny amount , but enough for me to panic and chop early. some smoke is better than no smoke.
Mould sucks. I had to throw a few buds from other strains as well this year. The pck seems to have compensated the MLI's propensity, somewhat. During September the humidity hardly ever went under 70%. Is rain season coming soon in your area?

shiva82

Mould sucks. I had to throw a few buds from other strains as well this year. The pck seems to have compensated the MLI's propensity, somewhat. During September the humidity hardly ever went under 70%. Is rain season coming soon in your area?
it is always rain season here, i'm amazed how little mould it has to be honest . with it being a indoor favouring bred plant it only flowers fast once the light hours are low enough . over 90 percent humidity most days .

if it of been exposed fully outside, it would of gone mouldy in september

Latest posts

Latest posts