What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

i have two bashed up elbows and a damaged finger from boxing , and have to go to work shortly . i can barely keep my eyes open . had a reefer and i feel like jumping into bed haha

i can't back out either. or re arrange. got to get it done no matter what

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks, a diagram is a great idea. It could help verify the plant tags in the ground as well.

At harvest, in the past, I separated the phenotypes with grass seed bags. Grass seed bags are perfect for harvesting cannabis. I cut the bag down the side and open it up as a little tarp. I have dozens of them! Cean surface, and also keeps everything separate.

Need to bring a stool out there or my legs are going to be on fire from crouching down.

What did you pollinate the C99 in the yard with , Mimosa? So you crossed them each way? Seed ripens pretty fast, I think it was 45 days is what I read in the past. Ususally if the flower is ripe the seed is ripe. I don't worry too much about harvesting early, the seed is your indicator.

Sparkie is here attacking my ankles, getting petted. Its a good morning. Sun is out. I'm late. Have a good one! Happy harvest! Will keep you up to date on the smoke! :smoke:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Really curious to find out what you think of the Sativa Candy Chunk. There are some fantastic phenotypes in there. Very refreshing terpenes, and energentic effect, I think you will like. It had been 10-15 years since I had any other type of smoke, so its been interesting to see how it compares to the other varieties. Its a champion resin brand, home made cultivar! :smoke:

full

full

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
Really curious to find out what you think of the Sativa Candy Chunk. There are some fantastic phenotypes in there. Very refreshing terpenes, and energentic effect, I think you will like. It had been 10-15 years since I had any other type of smoke, so its been interesting to see how it compares to the other varieties. Its a champion resin brand, home made cultivar! :smoke:

full

full
Wait so you mean you have been growing and smoking this strain exclusively for that long? That's some serious commitment 👍

shiva82

Thanks, a diagram is a great idea. It could help verify the plant tags in the ground as well.

At harvest, in the past, I separated the phenotypes with grass seed bags. Grass seed bags are perfect for harvesting cannabis. I cut the bag down the side and open it up as a little tarp. I have dozens of them! Cean surface, and also keeps everything separate.

Need to bring a stool out there or my legs are going to be on fire from crouching down.

What did you pollinate the C99 in the yard with , Mimosa? So you crossed them each way? Seed ripens pretty fast, I think it was 45 days is what I read in the past. Ususally if the flower is ripe the seed is ripe. I don't worry too much about harvesting early, the seed is your indicator.

Sparkie is here attacking my ankles, getting petted. Its a good morning. Sun is out. I'm late. Have a good one! Happy harvest! Will keep you up to date on the smoke! :smoke:
outdoor , i left a c99 to be pollinated by the f1 male cheese x leb . i will not be in a hurry to grow those seeds. i just did that cross because i could

shiva82

The world is falling to fucking pieces folks. It is really really falling to pieces
the same small minority of unelected psychopaths are ruining the world

all part of the agenda . every 100 years or so they wipe many of us out . we are useless eaters to these few

civil wars , world wars , food shortages etc , all planned and all avoidable

baconites