What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

bottom shelf haze. aka grass clippings .

Attachments

• IMG_9198.JPG
    IMG_9198.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 30
  • IMG_9199.JPG
    IMG_9199.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 41
  • IMG_9200.JPG
    IMG_9200.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 22

shiva82

Insanely humid here. And that black molds a big problem here too. Ive read it can cause permanent lung damage but ive been exposed to it off and on. Lungs working great for a 40 year old pothead haha :D
mould spores are everywhere, always. and year round. it is only when conditions are favourable does it become a parasite. don't be paranoid

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
Yea but I guess he means having black mould stains on the walls. That's what I always hear is dangerous. Spores of all funghi are always flying around and won't take root on the surface of the plant unless conditions allow it.

shiva82

Yea but I guess he means having black mould stains on the walls. That's what I always hear is dangerous. Spores of all funghi are always flying and won't take root on the surface of the plant unless conditions allow it.
very much so . in the u.k it is common as people will never understand condensation. they dry all their clothes indoor etc, keep windows shut, never use the heating and never vent the house .... then they blame the landlord

condensation , damp, dew points is far to complex for most people . that is the danger in the uk

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
Cops aren't what you have to worry about getting your plants here anymore. Its those damn methheads. They'll come to the dopemans house with an unfinished plant if it gets them a $10 hit
Wow that sucks. I would get a gun license for sure. I'm actually considering applying for a hunting license so I can have a shotgun at home. I live in the middle of nowhere. 700 kB download speed 🤣