What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

What I Am Growing - 6 x 720w LED room

Alatrist

It was a very busy summer but I did not forget to take pics at harvest.

70 days of 12/12

Bgih2lCh.jpg

ICC:

mfZrSOah.jpg

S5ILqBvh.jpg

aJsOzYzh.jpg

KtM5vGuh.jpg

k5QevqLh.jpg

d6yWFsFh.jpg

cUHGrMnh.jpg

FvEWLw3h.jpg

NmuViSuh.jpg

QUL5LNIh.jpg

RKuDogRh.jpg

QopRFKuh.jpg

U4aLQ0Oh.jpg

lvGaayph.jpg

2FJ1ahch.jpg

rjqMCoih.jpg

cKtqg4Sh.jpg

Rocket Soul

Day 15 of 12/12.

The cheese didn't stretch much, they have a special structure, something to learn for future grows. Very very branchy. I might have them a bit short. But they have many bud sites, lets see how they turn out.
They are very heavy feeders, but at this stage I didn't want to feed them much N as I will be focusing more on the P-K-Cal-Mag side. Afraid too much N will get them leafy as they are not the meatiest of buds (calyx to leaf ratio I mean).

So now I am stopping the growth fertilizer and the silicium and I am adding the Delta 10, thats a 2-12-14 organic algae fertilizer. I feed every watering except once in the week (only water then), but always soft feedings. I forgot, I always add BIO calmag from biobizz to the solution.

I was keeping the lights close for the ICC to avoid as much stretch as possible and for the cheese I did the reverse to make them stretch but now I am leaving the lights at around 60cm/24 inches from the tops (some ICC tops are a bit closer, but there is no more height left).

They are drinking around 700L/185 gallons of water a week. I will slowly increase watering every week.

iCKgNnKh.jpg

ICC side:

CsvMgduh.jpg

ytQM58Vh.jpg

k5mEC9Uh.jpg

yOhrjhhh.jpg

XNiM8Vvh.jpg

FZIr3kyh.jpg

First signs of resin glands. Also noticed some mildew, its already being treated with propoleum.

6pnNUqyh.jpg

Nice and fat 8 finger leaves (sad I didn't get 9 finger leaves...)

IYxNMKvh.jpg

And the single GMO. First heavy cookie plant I am growing. I can see her structure is not the best. Lanky and long, not branchy. No glands yet, but she flowers a bit longer anyway. She is very beautiful though.

xAY6tXYh.jpg

XZW5j1Mh.jpg

TbOnVYUh.jpg

Cheese side:

c9SUQrch.jpg

WYW1SW5h.jpg

o0wYrvvh.jpg

b7b1aS1h.jpg

dWTmVL1h.jpg

HvWAf7jh.jpg

1Z0gf68h.jpg

LdtuAQZh.jpg

Cheers!
Awesome looking leaves, praying and all :)

Alatrist

It is a shame, my predators died off and as I brought new cuts I got mites again! Luckily it was at the end so I lowered temps and let it roll.

Ice Cream Cake: Needs a nice lower trim as she gets very fat on top but the lowers don't tighten up nicely. Could have gotten yield up with a more thorough lower trim and get even more spectacular tops. Very nice sweet earthy smell and taste, reminds me of gelato 33 but with a slight gassy background, tighter buds and more potency and resin. Good potent couchlock indica.

Cheese: Heavy N and Cal-Mag eater. Should have fed them higher during stretch. Did almost no stretch. Lot of budsites, but not rock hard buds. Yield was ok, needed more stretch and was underfed so I know she can be grown much better. Smell and taste are amazing. Very strong, full moreish skunk that coats your mouth and makes you salivate. Sharp afternaste on mouth and nostrils. Potency is ok, starts happy and after that leaves you relaxed. With this strain it is all about smell and taste.

GMO: She is a beast. In all departments. Shame I had no camera to take the pics she deserves. Mites loved her the most. And she was left in the strong cold for more time as she was cut with around 80 days of flowering. Stretches like mad for three weeks when you switch to bloom. Buds are dense from top to bottom, almost no larf. Amazing yielder, she gave me 140grams (almost 5 oz) even though she suffered the most of all. Very strong smell and taste too, full chem garlic pringles. Very unique. Buds are coated in resin, very frosty. Potency is very high, strong strong indica.

Cheers!

Crazy Chester

Cheese: Heavy N and Cal-Mag eater. Should have fed them higher during stretch.
I did the same thing - underfed her during the stretch - happened because I was using the same amount of nutes for a bunch of different varieties. Some came out great, some were underfed and some were overfed. If I were to concentrate on flowering UK Cheese alone, I think the nutes were perfect up to the stretch, but I'd up the nutes during the stretch and probably go back to the previous lower amount after the stretch until flush. Still - she came out pretty good and looks real promising for a dialed in grow some day.

Alatrist

I did the same thing - underfed her during the stretch - happened because I was using the same amount of nutes for a bunch of different varieties. Some came out great, some were underfed and some were overfed. If I were to concentrate on flowering UK Cheese alone, I think the nutes were perfect up to the stretch, but I'd up the nutes during the stretch and probably go back to the previous lower amount after the stretch until flush. Still - she came out pretty good and looks real promising for a dialed in grow some day.

Hello @Crazy Chester thanks for chiming in.

Yes completely, for my next run with her she will get an extra touch of worm humus and lime dolomite in the soil when switched to flowering as to not having to be switching water for each strain.

Cheers!