What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

i'm visiting mr bean tomorrow , and i'm giving him a couple of uncured colas of silversoar 4

i smoked half a joint at 6 am this morning to test out and woke up at 10.30 late for work .

Attachments

• IMG_3088.JPG
    IMG_3088.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 1
Last edited:

shiva82

taking down the orange peel at the farm today . a week early . just not quite fully mature with a bit of mould creeping in.

the pot grown orange peel plant in rumpelstiltskins yard is ready and mature today

strain_hunter

@zaprjaques
Your voluntary Slovenian tutoring is very impressive. It shows once again that there is a very open-minded and talented bunch here.

@shiva82 @goingrey
I think you guys are right that this CB9 weed is straight out of profit hell.

Have a great weekend and always remember to sleep with your hand over the bed covers.

shiva82

@zaprjaques
Your voluntary Slovenian tutoring is very impressive. It shows once again that there is a very open-minded and talented bunch here.

@shiva82 @goingrey
I think you guys are right that this CB9 weed is straight out of profit hell.

Have a great weekend and always remember to sleep with your hand over the bed covers.
i would not mind a holiday to corfu , or any greek island . and smoke some back yard grown sensi from the locals . i had a holiday once in greece , and loved it