What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
whichever hybrids you enjoy most , i have more i can send you . the only ones i don't have left are f1 p.cheese x leb .i have some f2s but not many , as i had to take the plant early with mould . i have abundance in early skunk x leb and earlyskunk x oldtimer haze .

i will make another batch of p.cheese x leb f1s using new fathers
Cool, thanks! I will have to see once they cure a bit, but I have been impressed with these. Learned a bit about seed germination. I have had issues with cool weather before, its just deceptive when the sun is out, looks warmer than it is and stunts the plants.

Need to take a lesson on keeping everything separate, which an be tricky with my setup. Every plant needs a tag at seedling stage. Harvest is such a chore, I have to make it fast as possible, so I am trying to figure out how I want to keep them separate and labeled.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Can't wait to see how that C99 Mimosa does. Love those pink leaf petioles. Is mimosa pretty short flowering? I think C99 is like 8 weeks/ 64 Days

shiva82

Can't wait to see how that C99 Mimosa does. Love those pink leaf petioles. Is mimosa pretty short flowering? I think C99 is like 8 weeks/ 64 Days
the c99 i have seeded in my yard , is only half flowered , the seeds are formed though which is fine. my yard receives very little direct light now . under 12/12 conditions she is fast enough , but a little slow to flower with higher day lengths . november 1st she would be ready here . the mimosa i have not tested yet .

i would draw a diagram with rows, and label the plants on a diagram. i do that with clones. i just mark with a dot the north side, and draw a diagram listing plants in what position

shiva82

grind of a day . 10 x rounds body sparring this morning plus warming up session , followed by half a days work, and then off to the farm later for more work. i will be in bed by 8.30 pm again .

then if all goes to plan , i have tomorrow to chill and collect some shrooms

shiva82

body sparring is great fun and technical. you have less options. the only downside with it is in the event of a fight , you may react by naturally going for the body instead of the face

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
Screenshot_20231007-122905.png

siesta baby zzz

shiva82

i always feel sorry for my cat when she jumps on me and falls asleep , and i have stuff to get done, or say the doorbell goes , or i have to leave for work. she just wants to sleep on me and i have to leave for work. makes my heart break