What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

RobFromTX

vermontman comes across humble and cool . reminds me of dubi. they go out there way yo answer every question and always respectful

Yeah hes a great dude, long retired orchid breeder, but hes getting up there. I think he'll be at it a bit longer though. He just has a passion for growing anything plant related. I believe he mentioned he hasn't even got high in 20 years

RobFromTX

Nah, or maybe some are, but I had one that handled incredible amounts of neglect and always made a full recovery, well except the last time.

Yeah i do believe theres different classes but im not sure. He posts a couple of his grows with them in the thread. He grows Cavendish bananas too

shiva82

i'm friends with a dahlia breeder. retired surgeon . he is mad as a hatter , but taught me quite a bit . i used to garden for him when his wife was sick . a super brain. he can learn any language within weeks. insane brain

goingrey

About Seramis I learned from an orchid collector's Youtube channel. Or I had seen some at the store but dismissed it as overpriced, but encouraged by that girl I tried it. Wonder if it was a paid ad hehe, could well be. Got me, but I like it, so doesn't matter. Anyway, pretty cool hobby, collecting orchids.

Latest posts

Latest posts