What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Do my temp have to be higher?

cellardwellar420

1728770098007.png
Thats lights off, i run 0900 to 2200
1728770163055.png

Ca++

If that's at canopy level, at least 25c would be nice. 22 at their ankles might pass, but the buds want to be a lot warmer. Think about how you perform differently at 22 to 28. It's a long way off. I wouldn't expect to see much happening, at 22c.

Ca++

Are your plants running a little light green from N reduction. Are your seeing the K signs of outer margins loosing colour, but not the new leaves. Are the tops a bit too soft. Are you seeing Mg signs, that don't quite seem right. These are all expectations from cold at damaging levels. Beyond mere losses that wouldn't show until the scales spoke.

It's the time of year for K issues. Or rather, a lowering of transpiration. It must be this months most popular ailment

cellardwellar420

Are your plants running a little light green from N reduction. Are your seeing the K signs of outer margins loosing colour, but not the new leaves. Are the tops a bit too soft. Are you seeing Mg signs, that don't quite seem right. These are all expectations from cold at damaging levels. Beyond mere losses that wouldn't show until the scales spoke.

It's the time of year for K issues. Or rather, a lowering of transpiration. It must be this months most popular ailment
yes, could be? PK is up there.. sometimes 2000ppm runoff. there is some N in the CALMAG i give them.
I have pure N i can dissolve in water

Foiliar spray maybe also

cellardwellar420

I put 10cm xps under plants inside tent. My light is at 80% at 31 inches.
1728803761744.png

Attachments

• 1728803634505.png
    1728803634505.png
    72.8 KB · Views: 2
  • 1728803676609.png
    1728803676609.png
    107.9 KB · Views: 2

Latest posts

Latest posts