What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

UK CHEESE.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
So i had to put a tomato cage around because its starting to grow wild and needs support for when the flowers are fully ripe.
20241001_113216.jpg

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
I dont know whats going on with my plant. Maybe im over watering it. I had been feeding her bloom food every other watering. I feel like i was always waiting till the soil is mostly dry before watering again. Also im gunna take out the cage because its not helping the way i wanted it to and is adding too much heavy wait to the pot. I really hope she can recover and keep flowering. I really need these flowers to grow.
20241012_110214.jpg
20241012_093109.jpg

VerticalVerde

When you light primarily from the side the plant will shift the leaves over, and they'll even curl when the plant is healthy (super common pseudo-problem in vert). I'd defoliate the bad looking stuff, water as normal and just make sure she's not too hot. Can put the biggest light up top if you want it to stop most of it. This could potentially be masking a problem too I suppose, but I think it will be alright. Hope any of this helps.