What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

Instead of using their music to address social inequality or political issues, the Kersal Massive instead opted to rap about life in Manchester, grand theft auto and using their day saver bus passes.

Their rap song was actually an entry for a contest to win a Kano-themed BMX, hosted by former record label 679 Recordings. Shockingly, the Kersal Massive didn’t win, but the video wound up on the internet, where they found online fame instead

...While the beloved Ginger Joe is yet to be identified or tracked down, many social media users believed a man on the run from GMP for a series of gun-related offences was in fact a grown-up Little F*****g Kev… though this was never proven.

shiva82

i have to wake up meech. she is over sleeping and i have shit to do . have a good day. i'm out for at least 9 hours today at work. peace

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
Looking to buy a new pair of headphones for 'studio' usage and i cant decide between Sennheiser HD 280 Pro and AKG K371...
The Sennheisers are cheaper and sound less 'good' wich makes for a better mix apparently.
The AKGs cost around 40 euros more and sound better but might be too consumer oriented, so maybe less helpful for mixing.
i'm splitting hairs here, both are beeing used widely for mixing.
@goingrey you seem to be a sound guy, do you have any experience with these?
or maybe a recommendation for something around 100€?

The AKG K240 that i bought used were a bargain and are overall really great but they lack in the representation of the bass department which makes them a bit unpredictable... and it sucks.

DaEarl73

Looking to buy a new pair of headphones for 'studio' usage and i cant decide between Sennheiser HD 280 Pro and AKG K371...
The Sennheisers are cheaper and sound less 'good' wich makes for a better mix apparently.
The AKGs cost around 40 euros more and sound better but might be too consumer oriented, so maybe less helpful for mixing.

The AKG K240 that i bought used were a bargain and are overall really great but they lack in the representation of the bass department which makes them a bit unpredictable... and it sucks.
My friends use beyerdynamic dt770 250 Ohm, another one the same just smaller the dt240, also they recommended me aiaiai.audio/headphones and also exists an article on versus.com comparing the 2 you mentioned. One friend meant they need to be light, that your neck doesn’t hurt so fast and loud. Aiaiai more expensive. Hope it helps you

Last edited:

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
My friends use beyerdynamic dt770 250 Ohm, another one the same just smaller the dt240, also they recommended me aiaiai.audio/headphones and also exists an article on versus.com comparing the 2 you mentioned. One friend meant they need to be light, that your neck doesn’t hurt so fast and loud. Aiaiai more expensive. Hope it helps you
thanks a lot for your help!
i'm leaning more and more towards the sennheisers. i will take my akgs to the shop and try out and compare the others to them.

DaEarl73

thanks a lot for your help!
i'm leaning more and more towards the sennheisers. i will take my akgs to the shop and try out and compare the others to them.
Check out the beyerdynamic.de/dt-240-pro.html . My friend spend a lot of time in the studio and tried out a lot of different stuff. And 2 of my other friends recommended me the beyerdynamic too, all spending a lot of time mixing and producing music

goingrey

I don't know about studio use but for listening to Craig David from Youtube on the bus I use Shure SE215-CL headphones and find the sound quality excellent. Price is about 100 EUR. Was very happy to find some good wired in-ear headphones after many disappointments actually.

shiva82

18 month old filtered hash. stored in the fridge . converted into a nice stable wax

Attachments

• IMG_9151.JPG
    IMG_9151.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 28