What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

and i thought beeing self employed is better. its just different. got to be your own master and use the whip on your own self.
not trying to compare myself to real slavery here. more like some type of prostitution it is actually. offering service for money.... people have the wildest expectations once they hand you money....
every note is owned by the bank and represents a debt . we are all slaves man .

shiva82

yes indeed. in my younger days when i was working for somebody else we werent allowed to whistle to the tunes on the radio haha imagine that 😂
when i was an apprentice , i was the tea boy and butty grabber , and had zero say on the background music . was like torture. i used to glue peoples sandwiches and cups of tea to the floor as a joke

shiva82

another good one. make the lads a cup of tea , and place a piping hot teabag from a fresh brew directly on a seat before one of them goes to sit down. they sit on the teabag and do not notice until the boiling hot water penetrates there trousers... they jump up usually .

the good old days of learning a trade on a building site. funny times

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
@RobFromTX the pics of my ZT that I uploaded to the outdoor thread. Almost done!
IMG_20231003_141911.jpg

IMG_20231003_121408.jpg

IMG_20231003_141936.jpg