What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
He has the funniest accent I have ever heard. But he is very knowledgeable. That video has a controversial title lol, I'm actually gonna watch it. You got to check Jack Slack man his mma breakdowns are excellent.

shiva82

He has the funniest accent I have ever heard. But he is very knowledgeable. That video has a controversial title lol, I'm actually gonna watch it. You got to check Jack Slack man his mma breakdowns are excellent.
teddy is a real dude . i will watch jack slack now. i'm waiting on my cat to return home for as long as i can

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
That was excellent. I'm actually gonna look for that episode, it's the Joe Rogan show I think. He was fair, praised him for his qualities, criticized him for being mentally weak (for a fighter). I love Tyson, he was one of a kind. I agree with the criticism but you can't avoid just being in awe of the speed and dexterity he had for a heaviweight. Just seeing Cus yelling numbers and Tyson unleashing combos on the bag, it's hard to believe the power and speed. Maybe if he had had some tougher competittion from the start, he would have grown stronger mentally. He was such a star too, that fucks with your head. Look what happened to Conor. Very flawed, both of them.

aliceklar

took some back up male central lao clones. i just store them placed in a cup of water , in the fridge until i'm ready to root them.

i'm going to sprout that sweet potato too for cuttings. i will give it a clean and lay it in a mix if some vermiculite and perlite and treat it like a dahlia tuber

not grown dahlias in over a decade. last time i ventured into dahlias i won an award by fluke
Weed is a gateway drug to gardening... (and carpentry, and electrics, and plumbing, etc)

DaEarl73

Last time I saw a funny meme: what was the craziest thing you did for money? - working 40h ! The pain in the ass in modern life! Hahahaha also I remember a professor from Uni in a law curriculum I did. He meant working contracts are slave contracts. You change your life time for money . And that came from a lawyer hahahaha opened my eyes

shiva82

the ponzi scheme of being a debt slave.

the joys ! haha. they do say this is the land of the fallen angels

we just have to do the best we can and survive as long as possible and keep on trucking

i'm working over the weekend too , even if i'm injured

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
Last time I saw a funny meme: what was the craziest thing you did for money? - working 40h ! The pain in the ass in modern life! Hahahaha also I remember a professor from Uni in a law curriculum I did. He meant working contracts are slave contracts. You change your life time for money . And that came from a lawyer hahahaha opened my eyes
and i thought beeing self employed is better. its just different. got to be your own master and use the whip on your own self.
not trying to compare myself to real slavery here. more like some type of prostitution it is actually. offering service for money.... people have the wildest expectations once they hand you money....