What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

you get that human growth hormone boost by fasting too

overweight people are best just not eating until at desire weight, instead of making meals smaller

RobFromTX

i tend to skip breakfast these days. i can't afford to eat like a lifter or olympian anymore either. gone from 16.5 stone down to hovering around 15 stone . lost alot of my power . fit though still. once i start making more profit i will start lifting again and eating more.

i'm going to do a week on wormwood and walnut at some point. maybe start tomorrow. just in case i have any parasites that may need wiping out. maybe i don't . maybe i do . will not do me any harm

A joint is the healthiest breakfast there is

goingrey

i suggest you up your ganja intake if you are aiming for the sweats . lol. sounds tolerable. glad you had a dream you can acknowledge some what . happy days
So far it's been ok yeah. No doubt due to the small amounts I've been using. Though today there's been some kind of constant tremor, like shivering from being cold - without being cold. Irritability is also thru the roof. Got into an argument with some people on the way home from work. Security guards came to break it up. About an hour later I was still so full of rage I went looking for them. Couldn't find them. No cravings though, don't feel like smoking at all actually.

shiva82

So far it's been ok yeah. No doubt due to the small amounts I've been using. Though today there's been some kind of constant tremor, like shivering from being cold - without being cold. Irritability is also thru the roof. Got into an argument with some people on the way home from work. Security guards came to break it up. About an hour later I was still so full of rage I went looking for them. Couldn't find them. No cravings though, don't feel like smoking at all actually.
never search for trouble. take a chill pill or smoke a fat one . glad you made it home in one piece

shiva82

i get like that if i try and quit coffee

goingrey

i get like that if i try and quit coffee
Both are dopaminergic drugs so cessation could cause dopamine agonist withdrawal syndrome.

The symptoms of DAWS include anxiety, panic attacks, dysphoria, depression, agitation, irritability, suicidal ideation, fatigue, orthostatic hypotension, nausea, vomiting, diaphoresis, generalized pain, and drug cravings.

Yay.

DaEarl73

i can't imagine living through a phone the way modern slaves do . crazyness . makes my skin crawl even thinking about the process and outcome
Man when I told some friends not to always use there card for everything, they look at me : why I have nothing to hide! Thank you, me neither, they don’t just need to know what I like to consume and when, where I shop, where I am (they always know because I have a phone hahahaha), I mean there is anyway a Profil of everyone and they anyway know pretty everything you do or like or whatever, you are an alien not a human being, just consumer producer and repeat until you hopefully die after you get retired. Hello world! Stay yourself, stay voodoo hahahaha

shiva82

the tent is getting colder each week and the bottomshelf haze does not like the cooler dark period , that is its only requirement . starting to use up reserved nitrogen for fun now as she is rootbound too. i'm feeding 1 e.c every watering from now . any higher of an e.c , then i get burnt tips on her . apart from that she doing fine. maturing nicely. pine and spice so far. the aromas will develop the later into flowering i'm sure

Attachments

• IMG_9610.JPG
    IMG_9610.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 57
  • IMG_9614.JPG
    IMG_9614.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 31
  • IMG_9615.JPG
    IMG_9615.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 37

goingrey

Man when I told some friends not to always use there card for everything, they look at me : why I have nothing to hide! Thank you, me neither, they don’t just need to know what I like to consume and when, where I shop, where I am (they always know because I have a phone hahahaha), I mean there is anyway a Profil of everyone and they anyway know pretty everything you do or like or whatever, you are an alien not a human being, just consumer producer and repeat until you hopefully die after you get retired. Hello world! Stay yourself, stay voodoo hahahaha

Let it be known that the shit is important and needs to be kept in stock, because I'm buying it! Without the profile they wouldn't know. :D

Also, no one pays cash anymore, so when you do, they "know", you know.. Can feel freaky in a way if the conscience isn't clean, not that it shouldn't be clean, but life is full of shades of (going) grey.

shiva82

Let it be known that the shit is important and needs to be kept in stock, because I'm buying it! Without the profile they wouldn't know. :D

Also, no one pays cash anymore, so when you do, they "know", you know.. Can feel freaky in a way if the conscience isn't clean, not that it shouldn't be clean, but life is full of shades of (going) grey.
i only pay cash , and you better take my mofo money. haha