What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

goingrey

Got you! The biggest scammers started something like a weed college I just found out. Keep it real, keep it simple! Really not worth it, ranting on the stupidity of people, I mean, they have to live with it, they are already damned!
Do you mean Oaksterdam University or is there something like this in Europe?

shiva82

Got you! The biggest scammers started something like a weed college I just found out. Keep it real, keep it simple! Really not worth it, ranting on the stupidity of people, I mean, they have to live with it, they are already damned!
horticulture , school level, then college , then possibly university level would be much better than weed based college

DaEarl73

Save your fury for the ring it will serve you well. I had a shitty last couple of days but today was great, maybe the evil spirits haunting me switched over to you.

You should see how it's here in Spain with the semi-legal seed industry. Really makes you want to dust off the Rage Against the Machine CDs lmao. A literal industry of retards.

So many of these people have never even seen a real weed plant in their lives🤦‍♂️ "The blind leading the blind" as they say in English. Cannabis forums are also every day more full of "shcolars" who argue all day about pH, lineages, pests, everything, arguing on and on about the smallest details. Then you see the results they get as growers and ask yourself "Why the fuck am I even arguing with this person????"
And you think, I can’t find some fire in sweet seeds? Hahahaha funny action! Laughed my ass away

DaEarl73

Do you mean Oaksterdam University or is there something like this in Europe?
No just some bullshit they invented to seem professional. They offer this just in there 4 walls , nothing big, nothing official, nothing special, just peacocking around and acting like giving back to the culture. I don’t want to mention names though. Should stop ranting hahahaha good vibes now hahahaha today I didn’t use my AK…

DaEarl73

horticulture , school level, then college , then possibly university level would be much better than weed based college
I worked with a guy that had a master in horticulture. More trees more wood until certain level. Like this artificial economy forests hahahaha

goingrey

How about this for an education.. BS/MSc Botany program at the University of Chitral in Pakistan. Imagine the field work you could do!

Tuition fees are very reasonable from a western perspective, between 20000 and 43000 rupees per semester (65 - 139 EUR).

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
i once have been gifted a bud of green poison(?) from sweet seeds and it was tasty smoke with a good hybrid effect. smelled almost like green grape juice with a good skunky backbone.

what is it with sweet seeds rev, is it more about the plants or the people?

edit: to me it looks like bullshit ass marketing. maybe the plants arent too bad since they use other peoples work, or so i hear.

goingrey

i once have been gifted a bud of green poison(?) from sweet seeds and it was tasty smoke with a good hybrid effect. smelled almost like green grape juice with a good skunky backbone.

edit: to me it looks like bullshit ass marketing. maybe the plants arent too bad since they use other peoples work, or so i hear.
They have been ICMag sponsors for 13 years straight. If that is bullshit ass marketing, then it must have been a bull's ass!

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor

Definitely the people. Good plants can come in almost any stock, as long as they come from good parentals.

They have horrendous reputation in Spain. I posted the pics on my instagram and the comments on the post are hilarious. They've done so much nefarious shit that they've become a meme company I guess.

El Timbo

I don't know if you can find fire in sweet seeds, but I know you can find my sweet seeds in the fire 🙃

I declare jihad on cannabis posers
Admirable principles! I wouldn't choose to buy them but if i get a free one and the genetics interest me I'll grow it - it's not the seed's fault!

Had some Banghi Haze today - brought me back to reality! People think we smoke to escape reality - little do they know!

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
Admirable principles! I wouldn't choose to buy them but if i get a free one and the genetics interest me I'll grow it - it's not the seed's fault!

Had some Banghi Haze today - brought me back to reality! People think we smoke to escape reality - little do they know!
Bangi haze is one of my favourites 👍 I keep a mom which I use pretty much as a substitute for coffee lol. Great working weed.

shiva82

First night with dreams. Nothing too crazy. Was on a flight to America, just made it. No sweats.
i suggest you up your ganja intake if you are aiming for the sweats . lol. sounds tolerable. glad you had a dream you can acknowledge some what . happy days