What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
They have no shame selling this shitty card as a PPV though. Remember the lineups they had back in the day when they had one event every 5-6 weeks? I would pay 1000 euros right now to have that back. They stretch their roster so thin that you're lucky if there's an event with 2 fights worth watching. McKenzie Dern? give me a break fucking hell

shiva82

i'm not a fan of females fighting other women or fighting trannies . call me a bigot but i don't watch women fight

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
i'm not a fan of females fighting other women or fighting trannies . call me a bigot but i don't watch women fight
Well women fighting trans women should be illegal full stop. Not even a bigot thing but the physical advantage is too great and literally could endanger their lives. You can't undo the accumulated bone density and muscle growth from a lifetime of testosterone production just by putting a wig and lipstick on.

Women vs women is usually complete shit but I used to love watching Amanda Nunes and Cris Cyborg. Although you could argue those 2 are not really women to begin with🤷‍♂️ 🙈 Shevchenko is also good. But yeah if you cut all the women from the UFC, the average skill level would go up noticeably lol

shiva82

i may have to join an alternative platform. if i get banned for speaking the truth , then i lose contact with everyone . i will shop around

how much does it cost to host a small website a year ?

goingrey

Depends on the amount of traffic but not much if there isn't much. There's some hoops to jump through though if you want to keep who owns the site hidden from the cops and the robbers. This is why I :tiphat: Gypsy.

But no one is banning you don't be silly just.

goingrey

Last nite no dreams but also no sleep, 10½ hour day at work. No fights on the way home today, calms you right up, being tired as fuck.

shiva82

Last nite no dreams but also no sleep, 10½ hour day at work. No fights on the way home today, calms you right up, being tired as fuck.
damn , no sleep at all ? i'm that far damaged if i take mdma these days it actually puts me straight to sleep. dopamine and serotonin imbalance

i think maybe your sleep will be fucked for a week or two yet

shiva82

i have 15 hours to dry all my boxing gear . haha . ffs. i knew i forgot something. last week i dried my shorts in the oven on the morning of training haha

goingrey

damn , no sleep at all ? i'm that far damaged if i take mdma these days it actually puts me straight to sleep. dopamine and serotonin imbalance

i think maybe your sleep will be fucked for a week or two yet
Probs could have caught some z's around six, was starting to feel tired. But opted to just get up instead.

Latest posts

Latest posts