What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

i have my birtday coming up so i'll only be busy chopping up drumbreaks or something. looking forward to it.
my ex girlfriend should be up this week , i need to get you two together to produce music ... she can bring me my other seed stash finally too lol. waited over 6 months and she keeps forgetting to bring them . she has got some leb hybrids i want to grow . i have a bag of jewels and gems as a gift for her to entice her over haha .

she writes poetry and music and can play most instruments and enjoys singing . and she is bonkers too , in a good way

i will be her manager

strain_hunter

Good morning.
When is your birthday, Jaques?
Shiva, I hope Big Meech forgives you.

I ran 23 km at the weekend and feel as fit as a fiddle. I've also recently started seeing a very inspiring, intelligent, warm and beautiful woman who shares many of my values.

I am very grateful to have regained regular sleep through the light cannabis strain I smoke and the increased vitality that comes with it. My short-term memory is also working very well.

It can go on like this.

I wish you a great start into the week.
Bless you all.

shiva82

Good morning.
When is your birthday, Jaques?
Shiva, I hope Big Meech forgives you.

I ran 23 km at the weekend and feel as fit as a fiddle. I've also recently started seeing a very inspiring, intelligent, warm and beautiful woman who shares many of my values.

I am very grateful to have regained regular sleep through the light cannabis strain I smoke and the increased vitality that comes with it. My short-term memory is also working very well.

It can go on like this.

I wish you a great start into the week.
Bless you all.
this is good .... quality over quantity is the frame of mind i'm also adjusting to ....

today i tidy up my house , tomorrow i'm being massaged by my dream lady .

i have not been to the gym or done any boxing for 9 months . i'm a stone under weight to my ideal

i'm fit though thankfully regardless as i keep active

i'm eating for two men today , and starting training too . a regime to compliment my injuries and life

strain_hunter

At the end of the day, it's always about joy, isn't it?

Have a good time. What could be nicer than being massaged by a great woman? A clean house always contributes to a good feeling of well-being.

You must be pretty fit from your job because you use your body a lot. I mainly sit at my desk. That's why I go for walks a lot now. And I have a rowing machine and kettlebells at home. I already mentioned that.
If you move your body regularly, it will thank you for it.

I'm now trying to become more useful to my fellow human beings this week and log off for now.

See you

shiva82

At the end of the day, it's always about joy, isn't it?

Have a good time. What could be nicer than being massaged by a great woman? A clean house always contributes to a good feeling of well-being.

You must be pretty fit from your job because you use your body a lot. I mainly sit at my desk. That's why I go for walks a lot now. And I have a rowing machine and kettlebells at home. I already mentioned that.
If you move your body regularly, it will thank you for it.

I'm now trying to become more useful to my fellow human beings this week and log off for now.

See you
my waist is same size as it was when i was 21 . never over eaten and always done manual work to earn money . all my joints are fucked though lol