What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

goingrey

Primo and Ra, what a dream team.

The 18th Letter is a real underappreciated hidden gem.

Crazy how the Aftermath thing went. Dre wanted to make Ra into some gangsta rapper, wtf? Salute to Rakim for not succumbing to studio gangsterism. Still, could have been some incredible music, instead of no music at all from him from that period. It's just a shame.

DaEarl73

Let it be known that the shit is important and needs to be kept in stock, because I'm buying it! Without the profile they wouldn't know. :D

Also, no one pays cash anymore, so when you do, they "know", you know.. Can feel freaky in a way if the conscience isn't clean, not that it shouldn't be clean, but life is full of shades of (going) grey.
Hahahaha it’s not that I am paranoid, there are a lot of regulations on cash. How much you can have, put on your bank, use to buy something etc

shiva82

Ok, I developed an app. If you want to buy weed, you can do it now via app bizzum whatever! Thank the world for music!

this is discrimination against people like myself who will never use a smart device , other than his home laptop. will not be long before i can't function in modern society anymore without a smart phone... good. i will have to just take my groceries