What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

early lunch. bacon and eggs. too hungry . i had extended fast . quick reefer next and then back on the tools in the urine aroma property

shiva82

exposure to the spike protein is still a problem nobody mentions. need a find a way to cleanse the body and stay away from anyone contagious and freshly jabbed

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
You take vaping breaks? Made myself a treat yesterday and bought a nice vinyl. Life is shit but I am funky ( just kidding life rocks, just some (most of them) people suck hahahaha)

It's not that I take breaks from vaping, I used to be a heavy smoker so I kind of miss it sometimes. I smoke maybe 1-2 joints a week, or on my day off I will clean my bong and have 4-5 bowls. Or grab my one hitter when I go walk the dogs sometimes. But vape like 80-90% of the time.

shiva82

morning sir, are you ordering through the app today .....

kids acting like cash is alien

apps man. just fuck off with your apps, you complete helmets

shiva82

i can't imagine living through a phone the way modern slaves do . crazyness . makes my skin crawl even thinking about the process and outcome

shiva82

I recently did 72 hours - supposedly sorts out your immune system.
i tend to skip breakfast these days. i can't afford to eat like a lifter or olympian anymore either. gone from 16.5 stone down to hovering around 15 stone . lost alot of my power . fit though still. once i start making more profit i will start lifting again and eating more.

i'm going to do a week on wormwood and walnut at some point. maybe start tomorrow. just in case i have any parasites that may need wiping out. maybe i don't . maybe i do . will not do me any harm

Latest posts

Latest posts