What's new

Auto Zamaldelica feminized

jonfredy

Jonfredy, there are still many fresh arisen pistils. Shua is right, round about a week more maturation time certainly doesn't hurt.

I think it might be correct to give it one more week, since the high temperatures we have had in recent weeks have, I think, advanced its maturation a little, and I would also prefer a few amber trichomes to enhance the sativa effect.

jonfredy

I'd give it another week, what do the lowers look like?

I will do a root wash at this time, and give it one or perhaps, if the weather forecast is good, two more weeks at most. I am afraid that it could be attacked by mold if the humidity increases.

Synthracer

Mine is also quite close to the finish..

IMG_20240806_113218_edit_57748773966187.jpg

IMG_20240806_113245_edit_57713889611505.jpg

jonfredy

I have already properly dried the harvest and it is in glass jars beginning the curing process. The aroma is excellent, penetrating peach-passion fruit- very pleasant. I haven't tried the smoke yet, I'm not in a hurry and I will wait at least a month of curing to taste it.

Last edited:

dilettante

IMG_20240825_180520.jpg

IMG_20240825_180536.jpg

IMG_20240825_180543.jpg

IMG_20240825_180559.jpg

IMG_20240825_180607.jpg

I have collected pollen from the reversed plant and removed it. Now I'm waiting for the seeds to mature. One of the plants had some bud rot that I removed. The smell changed into a somewhat generic cannabis smell. Strong smell. Fingers crossed they won't rot away.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
I will harvest her today, cause I spotted a little budrot
View attachment 19047121
fortunately that's all.

Headbud
View attachment 19047123
smelling fresh citrus/lemon with some pine and a sweet hint of bubblegum, I think that candy/tropical fruit profile in the description could fit

Congrats on your harvest @Synthracer looks well developed and ripe under the sunniest summer days.
Hope you are already enjoying some of your well deserved flowers ;)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
View attachment 19054238

View attachment 19054239

View attachment 19054240

View attachment 19054241

View attachment 19054242

I have collected pollen from the reversed plant and removed it. Now I'm waiting for the seeds to mature. One of the plants had some bud rot that I removed. The smell changed into a somewhat generic cannabis smell. Strong smell. Fingers crossed they won't rot away.

Glad the reversion worked well @dilettante :yes: and hope the plant did flower long enough to ripe the seeds.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
I am excited about this girl, she looks very good, and I hope that her quality is as they say... Now I just hope to be lucky and that the rains remain absent for the next few weeks.

I was unlucky and only this 3-seeded plant that I used prospered, but I will definitely grow this magnificent variety again next season.

View attachment 19040199

View attachment 19040200
I have already properly dried the harvest and it is in glass jars beginning the curing process. The aroma is excellent, penetrating peach-passion fruit- very pleasant. I haven't tried the smoke yet, I'm not in a hurry and I will wait at least a month of curing to taste it.

Looks like you got a very nice pheno @jonfredy looks very close to Zamaldelica elite mother, with her refined tropical fruit aroma :) Did you already give her a try ?

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Probably another couple of weeks remaining for my two Auto Zamaldelicas. I feel like I have not grown them very well but there should be a decent harvest regardless.

View attachment 19061963
View attachment 19061964

Don't be so hard on yourself @gedLang they look well developed and both interesting expressions with very good lookings buds in your last update :) How did they finish ? How would you describe their terpene profiles ?

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
We have seen the sunshine last week, but it's still raining on and off with dark days.
Smelling of orangey floral stuff and standing at about 1m 70cm with the pot.
I'm thinking maybe another 3 or 4 weeks, we shall see. She's getting a dose of tomato feed every other watering and seems happy enough. 🤙
View attachment 19042439 View attachment 19042440 View attachment 19042441

I also really liked how your Auto Zamaldelica looked, @BumSplodgeBrownPants in your last update in early August :love: She has the yield, many elite Zamaldelica traits, and the Malawi resins!

I hope she finished well! It would be a pity for bad weather to spoil such beauty in the final weeks.