What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

:::::::Pipeline Farms 2024:::::::

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
full

full

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sweet, enjoy the view! Going to be good spacing this year and there is some good airflow around the ends of the garden. The middle is a little dense but also very tall, so its going to be perfect to have it be kind of domed shaped and hopefully let things dry down quickly after rain and reduce mold issues.

Doing weekly inspections for mold and any other issues to remove diseased material.

Seeing a little foliar disease which is normal with the heat and moisture this time of year. Plants should have low disease pressure since I removed material from site and plants are spaced better.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Plants are doing great! Just a slight tip burn on a couple bottom leaves from being dry, nothing major. Should be able to keep on growing well!

Getting some good stamen production on the 10 males, so we're set for pollination. Females range from still in preflower to near pencil eraser size flowers. Its always an average when deciding when to pull the males, will be no more than a week into August.

Removed a stunted plant that wasn't getting any light. Great spacing this year! Should see a great yield with good quality and less mold issues. Plants aren't too tall and hopefully won't fall over as much. Will stake in early to mid September.

full

full

full

full

Deep Chunk leaning male
full

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Giving thanks to the Lord for this perfect medicine! Breeding is a great idea, it allows you to pull out the phenotypes which work best for you!

full

Skillet cooked coffee. About 1/4 cup fine ground coffee per quart and simmer to lightly boil. Stir a few times and wait until its done how you like.

Coffee and cannabis a match made in heaven! Coffee shops are going to make a comeback, I can see it! God is good! The terpenes in the cannabis and the flavors and compounds in the coffee work together as it heats up in your mouth. Very aeromatic. Its going to be a bright future ahead! :smoke: :plant grow:

full

full

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The pollen is flying. Plants got a few rains and good growing temperatures and hit the mark at 7-8 feet! Going to be a good yield!

The broken male stood himself up. Strong plants! Will be putting stakes out next month.

8 males are currently dropping pollen, the other 2 plants are shaded a bit and may not produce as much by the time they are cut. :smoke:

Couple views. Had to bury by dog Wiley this evening. He had a fast growing tumor that was soon going to be fatal. He was 15 years old. Really smart dog, and loyal, he loved me so much. Great hard working dog! He had degenerative arthritis too! He didn't give up! Gave him part of a canna capsule a couple times the past couple days, it helped. He was a bit woozy, but he was doing alright. He was so good, a real blessing sent from God! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>RIP Wiley... :smoke:

Open pollination
full

dropping pollen!
full

Tall plants! :smoke:
full

Wiley and Leroy at the garden 2023
full

crunkyeah

Veteran
my condolences for your dearly departed fur friend.

nothing hurts quite like losing a dog, best friend...

beautiful plants. i wish you the best and would like to remind you that pain of loss is often lessened by giving. in my case i give another little doggy a good life. life's too short.

MediMary

I really like what you are doing, first time seeing the log.
Man, sorry about your dog, had to put down a few oldies the last couple years, one was my ride or die, hope we see them in the afterlife.

I second giving another dog a shot at life when the time feels right for you.

Best wishes bud.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks guys, I really appriciate the support. Paid my respects with a proper burial out by other miniature dachshund mix Leroy who passed away in March. They're layed to rest in the woods by the edge of the field and the creek camping site trail.

It really is interesting how these things creep up on you when you don't expect them. You know something is going to happen eventually. Its just a slow progression, then one day its getting to be time to go. I had been having to prop him up to eat, he was getting so weak, it was hard to sit up. I just thought it was the arthritis, but I didn't notice he had been losing weight. He has had to be picked up from sitting to be able to walk for a couple years. He didn't quit so I didn't quit taking care of him. He took good care of me.

Awesome friend, he went gardening with me when I first started the Sativa Candy Chunk project!!! It was on someone elses property he walked out there with me in the middle of the night to garden and loved it! Very well behaved. Stayed quiet, guerilla ganja dog! :smoke:

I still have the miniature dauschund, Bonnie, she's about 10 and needs a friend now. Will be keeping my eye open for new friends! Would like another 50-70 lb shepherd mix. Puppy or less then 1 year old. They are great dogs. Will protect me and my mini dauchshund. :smoke:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for the support guys! I miss him already, he's been a great friend. He really enjoyed life and knew the goodness of God. He showed me what love and truth is. Very smart dog. Glad he didn't have to suffer through it anymore.

We are strangers and sojourners here on the earth. Wiley always made me feel at home, taught me a lot about life.

I learned how to run fast with Wiley. You just have to enjoy it and be glad, then you go faster. Life is good, have fun when you run, makes it easy. Live life with a light heart, serving the Lord with joy and gladness. Humble yourself under the mighty hand of God and He will exalt you in due time. God never fails. All His works are done in truth.

Armed with strength to run the race of faith with endurance. Wiley was sent by God and helped me to be better prepared. He was a very smart spiritual dog and taught me a lot about how to live, how to be.

full

full

full

Old Piney

Thanks guys, I really appriciate the support. Paid my respects with a proper burial out by other miniature dachshund mix Leroy who passed away in March. They're layed to rest in the woods by the edge of the field and the creek camping site trail.

It really is interesting how these things creep up on you when you don't expect them. You know something is going to happen eventually. Its just a slow progression, then one day its getting to be time to go. I had been having to prop him up to eat, he was getting so weak, it was hard to sit up. I just thought it was the arthritis, but I didn't notice he had been losing weight. He has had to be picked up from sitting to be able to walk for a couple years. He didn't quit so I didn't quit taking care of him. He took good care of me.

Awesome friend, he went gardening with me when I first started the Sativa Candy Chunk project!!! It was on someone elses property he walked out there with me in the middle of the night to garden and loved it! Very well behaved. Stayed quiet, guerilla ganja dog! :smoke:

I still have the miniature dauschund, Bonnie, she's about 10 and needs a friend now. Will be keeping my eye open for new friends! Would like another 50-70 lb shepherd mix. Puppy or less then 1 year old. They are great dogs. Will protect me and my mini dauchshund. :smoke:
So sorry to hear pipe

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Never know when that day will be here, but everyone has a final day. Good to keep that perspective. Live life abundantly and love while you can. Leave nothing behind, but always seek the kingdom of God. Labor for the food which will never perish, but will endure for eternal life.

BrassNwood

Veteran
PXL_20240802_214347956.jpg

Finally felt strong enough to get some pictures of the current crop.

Things look a little crowded at the moment, but all those white pots got moved out since veg time is over and they don't need to be under the lights so they got spread around the yard to flower.