What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

:::::::Pipeline Farms 2024:::::::

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Plant with curling leaves likely due to root issues from being planted too close to the edge. It was a younger seedling and was squeezed in. It ended up growing well! :smoke:

full

Tall plant at the back developing well

full

Plant with aggressive course serration on leaf margin

full

Close up of leaf showing abnormal serration. Plant has a little different smell on the stem rub, watching this one. Light/fresh and aeromatic
full

Close up of abnormal serration
full

i could carve a sunday roast slab of meat with those serrations . looking great pipestar .

keep up the good work in the name of the lord .

peace love and unity

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If anyone wants to have a more pronounced and longer-lasting effect when they smoke, try taking kief-infused coconut oil capsules. Take one in the morning and one after lunch. Great supplement to help the body be healthy. Not overpowering at the correct dose. I use size 00 capsules. :smoke:

full

full

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
3 Sativa Candy Chunk 'original phenotype' with red coloration on stems and petioles --Plant in front has larger internodes and more sativa influence.

full

2nd SCC 'original' with tighter internodes, more dense flowers and more indica influence.

full

3rd SCC 'original' with wider internodes and more sativa influence

full

Canopy shot--good spacing and sun exposure

full

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Plants are starting to build terpenes and show flower development traits. Got a lot of medical indica plants, some Sativa Candy Chunk original, and some with more fruity smell.

Watering today, quick update from yesterday's pics before I go. :smoke:

Enjoyed the Deep Chunk x Blueberry smoke I had last night and this morning. May plant a few of those (DC x BB) x Sativa Candy Chunk I made last year for the garden next year! Wondering what types of plants those will be. :smoke:

Pink pistils on 2 plants! Kind of rare for this line, not sure if I've seen it in the past.

full

Pink pistil plant

full

Some plants have pretty well developed flowers!

full

full

full

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Fertilized with 7 lbs Organic Cottonseed meal and watered with about 117 gallons. Plants were doing well but a few of them are still getting a little hungry, beginning to yellow lower leaves. Its normal to see some of that this time of year. Going to be the last feeding. Will get some new pics tomorrow. :smoke:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Plants responded well to the cottonseed meal and watering. They yellowed on the bottom leaves still, but that is somewhat normal this time of year.

Picked a few caterpillars this weekend, but didn't see any yesterday. Heat is here. High is 96F today. Plants are in their comfort zone! Glad to have some partial shade for the afternoon! Helps make watering easier. The plants like it!

Trying my best to finish up last year's harvest. Smoke it up! :smoke:

Loving the infused coconut oil capsules. It has nearly cured my psoriasis and I feel so much healthier. 2 canna capsules a day keep the doctor away. Have to puff here and there for some terpenes and cannabinoids to modify and boost it otherwise its mostly body relaxation effect. :smoke:

The Cannabis Hedge==Wall of Weed-- Forming up flowers

full

full

full

full

full

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sativa Candy Chunk 'original' phenotype

full

Well developed flower from earlier plant. These are ready the 3rd week of september with a flowering period of about 45 days.

full

Close up of top flower from the early flowering plant

full

Shady spot :smoke:

full

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Plants are ripening quick after that heat last week and some more water. Getting good smells from all the plants. Most of them are a piney type medical indica version of Sativa Candy Chunk. I planted more of the 'medical indica' selected seeds because I'm trying to get the effect to have a little more soreness relief and mellow effect compared to the sativa dominant ones.

Cool weather is showing up again. Getting a high of about 70 F in a few days and night times teps will be in the 50s sometimes.

Plants are getting there and will be ready whenever the season is ready! They're all growing pretty well and producing flowers! :smoke:

full

full

full

full

full

full

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Weather has been great, dry and hot with periods of cool. Looks like some rain is likely later this week for a couple days with some gulf moisture, so may be the beginning of mold issues to inspect for. They are healthy plants and will be less susceptible to mold. Hopefully there are some dry pockets during the day here and there.

Mice are eating the seed to ran back to apply liquid fence yesterday after watering this weekend with 122 gal.

Pretty pink flowers on 3 of them!

full

full

Harvested a 5 foot plant that had been wilted looking for several weeks. It is planted on the edge and some of its root system went under the compacted soil of the walking path. Didn't want the plant to perform poor later on or have a chance of being stressed enough to go hermi/intersex and drop pollen.

Very high resin content and good medical indica pine terpene profile. Likely more resinous early due to stress on root system

full

Pushing pistils--stacking flowers! :smoke:

full

Stack pistils up to the sky--heavenly

full

Cannabis hedge
full

Holding on to leaves. Well fertilized it seems.
full

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Plant has been wilted like this for several weeks, it was time to chop it. Just poor root health due to soil being compacted I guess. I inspected the roots, they seemed healthy. Didn't see signs of root rot.

full

full

full

full

full

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sativa Candy Chunk 'Original' -- 3 plants in the center all have red stems and similar original phenotype cherry pine resin.

full

Sativa Candy Chunk 'Original'

full

full

full

full