What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Joe Biden Thread

Cannavore

Veteran
Israel has had them for decades. how many suicide bombers in the middle east were Jewish? write down that number. now, how many have been Muslim? okay, now...think real hard. who is more likely to use a bomb if they have one? this is not a trick question. yeah, i know, i'm holding past behavior up as what future behavior might be. profiling is a terrible thing, isn't it?

Iran are Shia muslims. The terrorists are sunni's. Iranians arent suicide bombers either.

Sunni and wahabbist terrorists are funded by the US, UAE, the Saudis and Israel.

And Israel is more likely to use bombs - as evidenced by their constant illegal settlement expansions into Gaza and bombing Palestinians into the dust.

Iran hasnt preemptively struck another country in over 100 years.

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
Here's The 'Censored' Biden Story That Forced Glenn Greenwald To Quit The Firm He Founded

Via Glenn Greenwald's substack,
I am posting here the most recent draft of my article about Joe and Hunter Biden - the last one seen by Intercept editors before telling me that they refuse to publish it absent major structural changes involving the removal of all sections critical of Joe Biden, leaving only a narrow article critiquing media outlets. I will also, in a separate post, publish all communications I had with Intercept editors surrounding this article so you can see the censorship in action and, given the Intercept’s denials, decide for yourselves (this is the kind of transparency responsible journalists provide, and which the Intercept refuses to this day to provide regarding their conduct in the Reality Winner story). This draft obviously would have gone through one more round of proof-reading and editing by me - to shorten it, fix typos, etc - but it’s important for the integrity of the claims to publish the draft in unchanged form that Intercept editors last saw, and announced that they would not “edit” but completely gut as a condition to publication:
An attempt to assess the importance of the known evidence, and a critique of media lies to protect their favored candidate, could not be published at The Intercept

too much to copy/paste, read the rest here:

https://www.zerohedge.com/political...y-forced-glenn-greenwald-quit-firm-he-founded

Hempy McNoodle

If Bobulinski was problematic at all, he would not have a Q clearance with D.O.E..
If he does not really have the Q clearance, why is nobody calling attention to it? Maybe the media does not want the American people to know too much about Q clearances...

This is the real deal.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If Bobulinski was problematic at all, he would not have a Q clearance with D.O.E..
If he does not really have the Q clearance, why is nobody calling attention to it? Maybe the media does not want the American people to know too much about Q clearances...

This is the real deal.

lol, did you really just post that.. How many people has Turd given clearances too that failed there background checks. Come on dude.

Hempy McNoodle

Tony Bobulinski can be trusted to be in charge of a nuclear combat submarine (Captain), but he becomes an agent of Russia (just like anyone else who challenges the Dems false narratives) once he makes Joe Biden and the Deep State visible...

Cannavore

Veteran
it's so predictable i knew this is what the far right was going to focus on right before the election because they have zero policies that people like, and they're losing the demographics game terribly right now against Biden.

meanwhile ivanka has chinese patents and she and jared brought in 135 million bucks in trump's first year of office. tom price, trumps original pick for HHS was doing some shit a step even beyond insider trading. when you only focus on the other team's corruptions that makes you a partisan hack.

red mirage incoming on nov 3. watch trump declare himself the winner. shit is going to be hilarious.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm guessing zero since you can't give one to someone who failed their background check.

That's 100% false. Any POTUS can give clearance to whom ever he wishes. He has also given many acting job titles so they don't need to get congressional approval or go through a security check.
He has overruled 25 peoples who failed security checks. This included Jared Kushner, he failed as well. The really disturbing part Trump himself would fail a Security check
https://qz.com/1584990/trump-reportedly-approved-rejected-white-house-security-clearances/
https://www.federaltimes.com/federa...team-overruled-25-security-clearance-denials/

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
it's so predictable i knew this is what the far right was going to focus on right before the election because they have zero policies that people like, and they're losing the demographics game terribly right now against Biden.

meanwhile ivanka has chinese patents and she and jared brought in 135 million bucks in trump's first year of office. tom price, trumps original pick for HHS was doing some shit a step even beyond insider trading. when you only focus on the other team's corruptions that makes you a partisan hack.

red mirage incoming on nov 3. watch trump declare himself the winner. shit is going to be hilarious.
then you are a partisan hack! coughcoughcough

Klompen

it's so predictable i knew this is what the far right was going to focus on right before the election because they have zero policies that people like, and they're losing the demographics game terribly right now against Biden

The worst part about it all is that there may be a lot of basis to much of this and that may have been the plan all along. Hillary wanted Donnie to be her Pied Piper and maybe now Joe is doing it for Donnie(though honestly Joe just seems lost most of the time). We're in a situation where we have a president who has hinted he might not leave office willingly and criminal investigations that might provide basis for arresting Biden. We have never had a sitting president arrest a president-elect. Its important to consider the possibility. Trump has replaced nearly 1/3 of the entire judiciary and completely stacked SCOTUS; he can easily muddy the waters on this for a couple years and there are unhinged loonies all over the place willing to obey him like he's their big orange god.

Each time its all about using the most absurd choice from each side and using them to scare the other team so bad they stop questioning the idiot on their side. Meanwhile nobody offers any real policies that really fix anything and the world lives in fear of drone warfare and imperial ambitions of several major world powers. It truly makes me wonder if there's any hope for humanity even in the short term(obviously there isn't in the long term). Trump and Biden are both such deeply contemptible people, and millions of people are handing them money and getting all excited about them. I just don't seem to have whatever brain worm most humans have that lets them see a massive bag of shit as a gift to humanity. How do we keep ending up in this position as a species?

Hempy McNoodle

That's 100% false. Any POTUS can give clearance to whom ever he wishes. He has also given many acting job titles so they don't need to get congressional approval or go through a security check.
He has overruled 25 peoples who failed security checks. This included Jared Kushner, he failed as well. The really disturbing part Trump himself would fail a Security check
https://qz.com/1584990/trump-reportedly-approved-rejected-white-house-security-clearances/
https://www.federaltimes.com/federa...team-overruled-25-security-clearance-denials/

They didn't "fail" their background checks. They were denied initially (flagged by a Deep State operative) and subsequently approved by her boss.

T

Teddybrae

I 'm sure you're a Great Guy and I mean no put-down ... but your thinking is also most likely CULTURAL. Learned at your Daddy's knee.
It seems to me most of the opinion in these pages is not the product of individual thinking but is CULTURAL response instead!

The “Gateway Pundit”.

I wouldn’t wipe my ass with that rag. Of course you take it for fact as it supports your agenda.

superx

Veteran
Joe Biden is 77 years old, and Donald is 74.

Two old pensioners fighting for the right .

Sad state of affairs...

T

TakenByTheSky

Atleast 50% of the country agrees with trump's america first policies. Trump draws crowds of thousands let's not fool ourselves here, Biden could barely fill a public rest room. And lately from what I've seen Biden has more trump supporters trolling him then ppl are actually there to see that senile old idiot.

picture.php

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Atleast 50% of the country agrees with trump's america first policies. Trump draws crowds of thousands let's not fool ourselves here, Biden could barely fill a public rest room. And lately from what I've seen Biden has more trump supporters trolling him then ppl are actually there to see that senile old idiot.

View Image
Not sure who the young lady in the pic is,but she looks like an android,almost like that 'SnapFace' guy as Bill Belichick would say.

Latest posts

Latest posts