What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Click the link to join now and let's grow together! https://discord.gg/2RRJW2XCZU
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

StankyBeamer

Professional A$$hole
Ghost that sounds beyond dank, I miss my pre98 mom, she yielded like shit but oh so dank. If you got a bk x gg that yields that could be elite status. Deffinitely gonna be night time meds

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Did anyone win anything on 420? I blacked out???
What happens in Primm stays in primm... if one is primm and proper that is.

LMFAO! Threatens to call the FEDS on ICMAG members, then conveniently says he "blacked out"....

Yet in our group thread, he recounted what happened after the fact....

Grizz

Veteran
thers been a lot of shit in this thread but I DO NOT WANT ANY OF THE 420 CUP BULL SHIT IN HERE. HS take it someplace else, krunch please please don't provoke him.

Huge congratz on a great win in the icmag cup, well done indeed. we seem to be getting quite a collection of cup winners cause chunky pig won a cup also so congratz to him also . just think all of them including gg4 are bag seeds, OMG,

thewhitelotus

Veteran
is anyone doing any Glue in water only organic formulas....no bottles. I know Brother's tent is organic soil, but anyone else? Been looking at the KIS Nutrient Pack or possibly Build a soils reammend pack to give it a whirl before sourcing all amendments

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
is anyone doing any Glue in water only organic formulas....no bottles. I know Brother's tent is organic soil, but anyone else? Been looking at the KIS Nutrient Pack or possibly Build a soils reammend pack to give it a whirl before sourcing all amendments

I'm running my glues in 7 gallon pots right now with recycled/reamended soil right now. I've never tried to do a full on water only start to finish though if that's what you're looking for. I alternate waterings with Ful-Power, molasses, and Pro Tekt. (only one and rotate as I see fit). Occasionally make ACTs but have been slacking lately on those. Towards the end I start to feed with various organic bottled nutrients as they run through what's in the soil. I don't have any set schedules or formulas though so I might not have any answers that you're looking for.

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
thanks who! Have you ran the Glue with synthetics as well? Curious how yield compares....been in coco with Jacks + CalNit myself

I haven't ran synthetics since my very first grow attempts 8 or so years ago. I've just been running different mixed in soil amendments and bottled nutrients. Again, with no rhyme or reason to product line or manufacturer.

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
Ohhhhh i definitely have! Going to use his water only recipe when i can source all the amendments! VERY informative and helpful IC member!

me too at my new spot. im going to do an all organic bed to see if i can dial it to the results im getting in hydro. i know its an absurdity to restudy the methods of wheel building but i think it could be done equally well if a perfect method for providing the necessary microbial life and was accompanied by tissue sampling and analysis.
i now its some what antithetical in some peoples book to push plants in the way we do in hydro when doing organics.
i like pushing these plants. :biggrin: i really actually think they like it.
my highest quality runs have always been my highest yielding too. largest yield i ever got was the most frosted beautiful intense smelling and loud id ever seen any of my weed ever get up til that point.

efficiently chomping at the bit to produce with all the enviromental factors in check and supportive nutrition are like super heroe lifestyles for these strains. why couldnt plant nutrition be at an optimal level as in well dialed hydro as in organics. i think its said to be not really as doable to create the same results. i think in a couple of years as this industry matures into working with university trained plant scientists that grew weed in their teens and twenties, we will see some next level organic outdoor greenhouse. i dont see why it couldn't get produced year round in a way that rivals modern indoor.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I got my sample today. I will give it a whorl :)

picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts