What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Click the link to join now and let's grow together! https://discord.gg/2RRJW2XCZU
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If you like the combo try it. I will be doing a Sour Lifesaver X Sour dubb/gg#4. I have found some killer plants from the SLS line.. I have a few in flower now. Looks like the same Phenos as I got 5+ years ago. I'm happy about that.. 3 females out of 5 seeds. I don't really remember how old the seeds are.I just know there old.

marrdogg

Veteran
Just skimmed through the last couple pages. Whadeezlrg you do have a point but on the other hand I of all people never always took a back seat to all the confusion about glue, I have never wanted to be THAT person. My real disdain came if you read my posts entirely, from the FACT they phoned ME back. And as far as the receptionist not knowing what she was talking about, remember, if you read, I stated that the words she spoke weren't her own. They called me back, when I hung up the phone I was done with the situation, they continued it. I just wanted members to hear what happened to me, I could give two shits about who has the cut. You don't see me here whining about what happened I actually haven't posted much at all.

Now if you really want to know my complaint it's people that blatantly lie to your face. I was going to spend money with these people until they lied to my face. They probably thought I was just talking out loud and didn't know shit. Now imagine if I didn't know shit, this dude would have sold me a dream in an air tight container so I couldn't smell the bullshit reeking from it. How many people walk into that dispensary and get not what they they came for? I don't know about the folks making it seem ok to do this shit cause it's common practice are the types of people who would also lie to get what they want. I don't know guess I'm cut from a different cloth, that shits unacceptable to me, my folks don't get down like that.

See what that does is bring your respect level down and respect is everything without it how could any motherfucking thing that comes out your mouth be believable PERIOD!

So that's my one complaint. But don't let me disrupt, I'm done.

Grizz

Veteran
well said marr, the point of was there product real or not isent the problem, its some guy on the phone saying he created gg4, I take that personally .

even if he did get a s1 seed and grew it out it still isent gg4, that's the same point I made with elev8, what they were calling gg4 wasent even close, if we don't police these kind of things who will ? it isent a lynch mob, its responsible people that know the truth calling these people out on what there doing. deezy I know you know I have the utmost respect for you and I consider you as one of the coolest dudes I know, I respect your opinion but I will not tolerate people trying to take credit for my and mars work, whether dispo,s or seed vendors, as long as I am alive I will fight for whats mine. I know its a losing battle but that's just me.

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
to be honest guys, I only initially posted anything about it all because it's fairly likely that collective may not only be working with people I may know but also potentially be Ic members...and bashing a collective that may or may not help a friend of mine or any of our IC fam pay their bills is just something I wanted to pump the brakes on a little bit...regardless of whether or not a collective owner may be a fuckwad to his patients, there's a few growers behind him that rely on his patients to make a living..

now, I'm not saying it's ok to be a liar; let's not get that twisted. I know all you want is your credit josey, ain't a damn thing wrong with that. but if you popped a pack of rezdogs sour diesel, and in a normal conversation with a non-grower, would you make sure that you called it rezdog's sour diesel inbredline or would you just go ahead and call it sour diesel? and maybe skip the formalities a little bit because of who you think you might be talking to?

like I said I got nothing but respect for both of you guys, and I'm not trying to excuse the guy for potentially being so full of shit his eyes were brown...

this is from my personal experience working with delivery collectives for years...99% of the time your delivery driver is the one that's going to answer the phone, they are over worked and under paid and for some reason or another folks seems to forget that you generally tip anyone that performs a service for you. sometimes your delivery drivers like to take a dab or two, and sometimes the day might just be draggin on...sometimes the drivers have a little harmless fun and mess with the patients a little bit...maybe they were just being full of crap for the fun/fuck of it...not realizing that they were talking to someone that knew better, and if you weren't you then it probably would have made no difference as your medicine would have been the same whether you were somebody or nobody.. basically I guess I don't see that BS claim as a legitimate threat, people don't imitate you if you haven't already been doing something right...and you guys turned the glue into something I'm sure you had no idea it would become...I bet you if you called 50 more collectives you'd probably get at least 5 more making the same claims...that doesn't make it right but that doesn't change the fact that it is.

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
We need a referee in this thread, so much bickering and so many tangents. Chill guys, get stoned or somethin :biggrin:

uWgGPK0.jpg

Grizz

Veteran
I doubt anything we say or do will affect there sales, like you said most places don't even know shit about me or icmag, also if I make a cross or grow seeds I always try to say who the breeder is, ie. elmers glue, I always give relentless his due respect, the point is were not talking growing some ones seeds and claiming them, were talking a specific name of a strain that is doing well and in demand. to tell a customer that your the creator of this specific strain is a out right lie, no excuse for it, he dident even need to do it, be honest, yes we had gg4 but its sold out, yes its the real deal glue, I will call you when we re up and please come in and take a look at it, that's honest business practice , if he takes some heat for his dishonesty so be it, he deserves it.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I agree with JW/MD. Same point I was trying to make...

milo, DMT was a name that Steele used for the pheno he found in Sour Bubble. I cant use the name DMT for the Pheno I found.. I just compare what he got with what I got.

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Did anyone win anything on 420? I blacked out???
What happens in Primm stays in primm... if one is primm and proper that is.

A

acridlab

Finally some shit going on that I have absolutely fugn nuthin to do with:) with that said,, I ducked her right in the pushy!!,,,#

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
LMAO, I didn't understand either of your post's... Dont know what PRIMM is, Who's pushy did you ducked lol

Yes RR in Vegas...Chunkypigs in Amsterdam ..

Aspenou812

Veteran
I doubt anything we say or do will affect there sales, like you said most places don't even know shit about me or icmag, also if I make a cross or grow seeds I always try to say who the breeder is, ie. elmers glue, I always give relentless his due respect, the point is were not talking growing some ones seeds and claiming them, were talking a specific name of a strain that is doing well and in demand. to tell a customer that your the creator of this specific strain is a out right lie, no excuse for it, he dident even need to do it, be honest, yes we had gg4 but its sold out, yes its the real deal glue, I will call you when we re up and please come in and take a look at it, that's honest business practice , if he takes some heat for his dishonesty so be it, he deserves it.

Thank you Joesy very well put. I dont understand why this is so hard for some people to wrap there heads around! such a simple thing as rite or wrong, have we as a society been riding in the grey area so long that it takes this much debate just to figure out someone is a lying scumbag? Really!!!!!!!!:):)

Pendleton

Hey was toying with the idea of pre98 Bk hit with GG4.. Anyone know of anything like this? Would really round out that deep choc-coffee flavor and beef up the pre 98 veg time and structure with the gg4. And seems like it would bring the node spacing a bit closer together than the gg4

I just gotta get my hands on the the pre 98 now lol

Give it a go, but don't tell us what each parent is going to bring to the cross until the cross has been tested and you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.