What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Click the link to join now and let's grow together! https://discord.gg/2RRJW2XCZU
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bruvio

gorilla spritz!

what is the best glue?
have you ever seen a child fallen apart?!

hahah...

StankyBeamer

Professional A$$hole
I think that's the dick that told me I had to change my avatar because he didn't like it. Bruvio I think you think too highly of yourself

sureshot66

Veteran
War mayweather!

Not that I like him I'm a fan of the underdog but my $ goes on money
Was there a topic I was supposed to comment on?

Mikenite69

Veteran
Some shots

Some shots

Here is a shot of gorilla glues grand daughter ran in a 1gal tester pot cramped seems to be done around 55 days I cannot wait to run a bigger plant in a bigger pot! Last pic is a lateral bud of the gorilla glue#4.....

GG#4 x FBPK
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Glue lateral branch nug more to come shortly.
picture.php

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Here is a shot of gorilla glues grand daughter ran in a 1gal tester pot cramped seems to be done around 55 days I cannot wait to run a bigger plant in a bigger pot! Last pic is a lateral bud of the gorilla glue#4.....

GG#4 x FBPK
View Image View Image View Image View Image

Glue lateral branch nug more to come shortly.
View Image

Lookin dumbass frosty! Lookin forward to smoke report, how the yield look?

Mikenite69

Veteran
The yield is gonna be low but I threw this plant in as a replacement plant. The clone just rooted a few days before and I threw it into a 1gal pot and flipped it. She stretches likes the glue smells like the glue with something else in there but the buds are rock hard! Giving more room and more veg time she would yield really well I think.

guineapig

Veteran
Is there a list and description of Gorilla Glue #4 Hybrids so far created?

The Glue cartoons are hilarious. Keep up the funny glue stuff.

:ying: kind regards from guineapig :ying:

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
getting shorter everyday :pirate:
started around 7 will finish about 2.5

nice, wish i had more clearance so i could run my DE's at a higher distance. i was forced to slam them as low as 2 feet and had to dim them back accordingly. i think that 4 feet at 1000w would increase yield over my 2.5ft at 600-750 considerably.

sureshot66

Veteran
nice, wish i had more clearance so i could run my DE's at a higher distance. i was forced to slam them as low as 2 feet and had to dim them back accordingly. i think that 4 feet at 1000w would increase yield over my 2.5ft at 600-750 considerably.
sup prop, met u at la cup good to see u, my experience with gavitas is that they reduce stretch so im banking on that plus i do a couple of trelliss...i run adjusta wings with d/e bulbs and gavitas in another room and the gavita areas are always significantly shorter than the wing area, the buds are fatter and denser tho, thats why i was ok going with a 9ft ceiling ive been doin it,:tiphat:
heres a pic u can clearly see what im talkin bout
picture.php

Last edited:

gh0st9

Veteran
Yo sureshot, I noticed you don't use risers before the manifold in your drip layout. Do you just attach via threaded fittings?

S

SPG.

" what 2 write,lol"

Comin' to the end of my 8-9 wk spree of smoking GG#4..Very buzzy ! ..:) :yes:
Tackling this 7-8wk old bud SOOON.

Last edited:

RB26

Vendor
Veteran
Anyone going to HempCon Las Vegas? I'm entering the GG#4 in flower and live resin form, as well as the Chiquita Banana in flower and live resin.

Status
Not open for further replies.