What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Click the link to join now and let's grow together! https://discord.gg/2RRJW2XCZU
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
How did the youngins do fly fishing?
Not good. Water was too warm. Most productive was Blue Gill with the fly rod. Caught a ton of these....fun….

Grand Son.....

-8123496461094118964.jpg

Last edited:

growsjoe1

Premium user
Veteran
420club
It's real...

Link to discord. I don't know if this link will provide an invite if posted here and not the original post, but here it is:

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Does it have jumper posts under the hood? Maybe that could be used and keep it grounded with a jumper. I wouldn't think they would have a customer boost it from inside the cab. I have a chrysler and it has the battery under the front fender so you have to remove the inner fender and a bracket to replace it,a painin the ass and it has posts by the drivers firewall. When it gets to be a big pain I take it in to an electrical shop too since they deal with it daily. In the old days you just hooked a test light up between the cable and post and when the light went out you found it. Too much nonsense in todays vehicles, Anyway god luck,I hope they are fair with you.
It does have jumper post under the hood, but if I power up there it will still shut down the computer, et al, when I disconnect the power cable from the fuse block.

Soooo many things on this Jeep that are obsurd, starting with their reversing the heat and gas gauges. The heater/AC etc, controls are so complicated that you have to look to use them as opposed to watching where you're going while you just reach over and flip a switch or turn a knob.

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
🦫 Special 🍆
no it is the real deal now.
growsjoe, your ranks are set to premium -veteran etc.

and yes the link is a static invite, you can join with it.

feel free to join, we already made an "original ol'farts channel"
also we can add it as a rank if you would like to have it as a group

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
no it is the real deal now.
growsjoe, your ranks are set to premium -veteran etc.

and yes the link is a static invite, you can join with it.

feel free to join, we already made an "original ol'farts channel"
also we can add it as a rank if you would like to have it as a group
Wow, now I am confused. Is this part of icy mag or a takeover? I did go over there and saw where we could have a private group which is cool very cool actually

Last edited:

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Does it have jumper posts under the hood? Maybe that could be used and keep it grounded with a jumper. I wouldn't think they would have a customer boost it from inside the cab. I have a chrysler and it has the battery under the front fender so you have to remove the inner fender and a bracket to replace it,a painin the ass and it has posts by the drivers firewall. When it gets to be a big pain I take it in to an electrical shop too since they deal with it daily. In the old days you just hooked a test light up between the cable and post and when the light went out you found it. Too much nonsense in todays vehicles, Anyway god luck,I hope they are fair with you.
After thinking about it, that is a good idea!

If I connect an auxiliary battery to the charging posts, and disconnect the regular battery, I can put the clamp on amp meter on the auxiliary battery cable and won't need to disconnect the cable at the fuse box.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
@Boo there is a valve between the tanks that they close when filling to prevent a vacuum destruction they often forget to open it when done.......easy to do yourself.