What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Click the link to join now and let's grow together! https://discord.gg/2RRJW2XCZU
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aspenou812

Veteran
Honesty is a simple thing here is am example! My brother owns a high end auto shop! They do no repairs at all, its all upgrades and tuning for street racers, sports cars and exotics. the shop has had a 6 to 8 week solid booking before your car is worked on for over a decade! As y'all can imagine these types of shops have been hit hard with our current economy in Atlanta over 25 such shops have closed there doors in the last 8 years but my brother still has a solid 8 week booking! WHY???? HONESTY and customer loyalty! keeping his word has on many occasions has cost him a ton of money (I do the bookkeeping so i know first hand) just last week he spent $2500 of his own money to make right a situation and never batted an eye about it! with solid bookings the money pours in!

I know its not at all related to the Ganga business but even today WORD OF MOUTH is the best and most solid advertising any business could have! Look at the reviews for different places. If i smell an ounce of bull shit weather iam buying a tooth pick of my new 52k ford truck i take my business elsewhere! how do you think the guy At the Dodge place felt like when i drove up in my new ford truck and took him out to lunch? Yea now he understands where i'm coming from!

If we as a people would stop accepting lies, if we demanded integrity people would stop trying to sell us down the river!!!

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
is relaying a story you believe to be true of the same level of immorality of one that knowingly fabricates and spreads misinformation?

ie: if we all found out tomorrow that marr actually found glue in some seeds that he got from say- unclefishstick, and josey had nothing to do with it then we would all automatically be immoral asshats for telling our buddies that josey was involved in the creation of glue for the last 3 years, even though that was the information that we all accepted as the truth.

do we know that the guy whispering in the background didn't sprout a gg4 s1 and through his own idocracy and ignorance of proper terminology relay his message through a third party in a way that it opened up the entire conversation to a lot of confusion?

I assure you, I read marrdoggs post clearly...I try my hardest to avoid selective reading.

If we as a people would stop accepting lies, if we demanded integrity people would stop trying to sell us down the river!!!
easier said than done...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
WTF lets turn this on me now NOT COOL AT ALL.. I read just fine. Im not the one making excuses for a shit bag. ..Its getting too deep for me so im out before I have to add someone to ignore I don't want to.

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
no excuses at all PF,

the guy could be a shit bag, the guy could be a saint... I don't know either way...that's all I'm saying.

there really isn't enough information for me to draw any conclusions... and I don't view jumping to conclusions as a productive practice.

ignore me if you see fit

just trying to express some reason, without jumping to conclusions based on very little information.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So why insult me. That's going over the line. I did not in anyway Insult you. This issue has nothing to do with me. Instead of making it personal agreeing to disagree would have been the right thing to do. You need to be talking to JW&Marr about this.

Lies require the cooperation of two parties...the one telling the lie and the one listening...if someone is telling you some bullshit and you don't call them out you are actually partly responsible for the spread of misinformation...

I usually call people out on their bullshit but if you want to have more fun...just act amazed at the bullshit someone is telling you and get them to give you as many details as possible.. if anyone else is close by invite them in the conversation "hey come over here Dave you gotta here this amazing story bob is telling" at this point you can see the liar start to get a little worried..get them to recant the story again by asking dumb questions like you missed part of the story..it's funny how the story starts to change and fall apart because the liar has trouble remembering all the bullshit lies they just told...if you see the liar a few days a week or month later bring that amazing story up that they told again and have them go through the details...it's hilarious watching them squirm...lolz

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
if what little I said and already edited away really insulted you that much I don't know what to tell ya. that wasn't my intention which is why I edited it away, and already expressed to you that it wasn't my intention...

you can all make up your own minds regarding the collective that may or may not of even had legit glue and marrdoggs interaction with them...I'll personally reserve my own judgment in this matter until more relative information is available...and if it doesn't well then I suppose it's not even worth worrying about, it's not a cut and dry instance like the elev8 seed dilemma of last week.

josey & marr both have my support and respect...but that doesn't mean I have to join a lynch mob if I don't see it fit.

realistically that place is probably more than happy for the press right now....after all, all press is good press right?

I could easily verify the legitimacy of their glue, but it doesn't seem like it would even matter in this instance.

I'm probably just wasting my time by trying to have reason and not jump to conclusions

people do lie, and sometimes stupid people say things they believe to be the truth even though it is not...I will say it again that area probably has one of the lowest percentages of high school graduates in the state...I grew up in that area...lots and lots of dumb asses(especially in the weed game) that don't understand the use of their, there, they're, much less the proper definitions of terms used in biology/botany. lots of bro science in that area.

I'm done.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
coming form some hits harder then others. Might be something you don't get..At least I now know and will remember.. I see no lynch MOB. A few people expressing there distaste for something a Dispo did doesn't make a lynch mob. I will agree to disagree what I'm doing...

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
the lynch mob was in reference to the squad that showed up after the elev8 seeds dilemma.

I know I can't unsay things, which is why I generally don't edit out my certain comments that I might re-think a bit later.

I respect your work PF, and you seem like a decent person...and like I said I really wasn't intending on making any personal attacks on you...I'll leave it at that.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
WTF does entitlement have anything to do with what was being discussed. Did you even read the post about this probably not. Just felt the need to inject your insults that's pathetic.

Just like with any family there gonna be bickering cant be helped .

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
^for real, y'alls illusion of entitlement is pathetic..

please, be specific... y'all is directed at a group of people...if you're going to group together 1000's of posters into a single group, it would be awesome if you could maybe give a couple examples of what you feel is ALL of our illusions of entitlement...

please enlighten us...

you point upwards to a post that is commenting on the nature of this thread to go off topic, yet you post in reply to said comment a completely off topic remark which drives the conversation even farther from the topic, and is more or less a backhanded stab at those participating in a discussion.....and, who's feeling entitled now...

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
WTF does entitlement have anything to do with what was being discussed. Did you even read the post about this probably not. Just felt the need to inject your insults that's pathetic.

Just like with any family there gonna be bickering cant be helped .

get outta my head pf!!!! lol

gh0st9

Veteran
Hey was toying with the idea of pre98 Bk hit with GG4.. Anyone know of anything like this? Would really round out that deep choc-coffee flavor and beef up the pre 98 veg time and structure with the gg4. And seems like it would bring the node spacing a bit closer together than the gg4

I just gotta get my hands on the the pre 98 now lol

Status
Not open for further replies.