What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Click the link to join now and let's grow together! https://discord.gg/2RRJW2XCZU
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Water only, GG#4 - grown by Phillthy, in the very mix we've discussed, thewhitelotus:

3 gallon bags - 9wks - about 3.75 - 4.25oz per plant - HPS dialed down to 750w x 4:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

dank.Frank

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
is anyone doing any Glue in water only organic formulas....no bottles. I know Brother's tent is organic soil, but anyone else? Been looking at the KIS Nutrient Pack or possibly Build a soils reammend pack to give it a whirl before sourcing all amendments

i'm not water only, but im all organic, no bottled nutes, fermented plant extracts... living soil... so is seaf0ur.

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
I'm loving this cut, pics were taken at 68 days and they are flushing hard, looks like they will go to 77, no amber trichs yet. I'm flowering with 13/11, they need an extra week when flowered with this photoperiod.

GG#4 - 68 Days Flower
Flushing Hard

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

HGO

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Yeah, 13/11:On/Off. It adds an extra week but a lot more weight on the strains I've tried it with so far. This is the first time that I've tried Amnesia Haze and she looks like a real beast, several fat ass spears that just keep fattening up. Here's how the Amnesia Haze is looking...

Amnesia Haze - Coffee Shop Cut @ 68 Days Flower
13/11 Lights On/Off

picture.php

picture.php

Sonic / Ganja Baba is the fella that put me onto this way of growing and I don't think I could ever go back to 12/12 lol, keep an eye out because I was talking to him recently and he's going to make a thread about it and some other of his methods that will be really worth a read, hell just look at his garden, it's unbelievable.

Peace,
HGO

Pendleton

I was just pondering the use of non-24 hour light periods, like say 14 on, 12 or 13 off. Never run I'm going to give it a try to see if the plants won't stay in flowering but put on more weight. Might just be a cluster fuck.

Budley Doright

Veteran
I had a bet with a buddy once......

about using a 14-10 cycle......

he swore that they would never flower......I said they would...... I won.........

In my location at about 45 degrees 14 hours....is aug 15

When we expect our first frost.....about oct 1......

when do we get first day of less than 12 hours????

sept 27.....

Clearly they could not finish in 6 weeks.......

so they must have begun flowering at more likely 14 and 15 hours daylight......

The idea that it always takes 12-12 is pure foolishness.....

Last edited:

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
I wonder how it would perform with heavily sativa dominate strains, I was surprised Amnesia Haze done so well with it, I thought it would have harmed the yield on her but she looks great. I was expecting to harvest the crop this week but they're not ready, looking like another 7 days at least and they are already flushed to the bone lol oh well, another week of water can't do 'em any harm :)

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
i wonder how a 13/11 or 11/13 light schedule would work for the glue... i heard 13/11 (on/off) extends flowering time by a few days to a week, but increases yield, and 11/13 speeds up flower but lowers yield...

morgandecaptain

i wonder how a 13/11 or 11/13 light schedule would work for the glue... i heard 13/11 (on/off) extends flowering time by a few days to a week, but increases yield, and 11/13 speeds up flower but lowers yield...

730 nm light can help with indoor lighting. Using it after lights out for 5 minutes will change the phytochrome state. You can then increase your schedule. As a rule of thumb with hybrids I run the 730 nm the first and last two weeks at 12/12 and in between 13.5/10.5. I've been using 730 for over two years and get increased yields and shorter flower times.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
u should do that schrews, then u could be the first one to smoke gorilla dick! Grow a bunch of phenos and change your name to gorilla dick connoisseur... hahaha!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts