What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

noyd666

na fuk that , here's one
picture.php
picture.php
some people,looks more like an angry bulldog.some alderly woman gave him up to shelter. rough life.

Heard there was some kiwis talking shit in here and thought it wouldn't be complete without me of course. 100% guerrilla grower - could be great, could be crap. Some decent genetics out this year so I'm hopeful that a few work out.

Last edited:
Yeah man.. Be a winter job I think.. This will be my last year in the pines... Time for new spots I think... A possum as a pet sounds cool until it decides it has had enough lol

Yeah anywhere ear the bush you will probably deal with some possum damage. I try to cage when I can in the bush. Had thoughts about some swamp/marsh type spots. Any of that where you are bnb?

budsnblunts

Veteran
Hey man yep a little but it gets pretty dry and shallow this time of year and attracts allllll the wildlife.

True, hadn't considered any wildlife apart from ducks. Since we don't having beavers or those types of critters I thought marsh type grow areas would be pretty low maintenance and cruisey.
Are your regular spots mostly in forest areas then?

budsnblunts

Veteran
The pigs love that muddy shit... I have a few new areas. Used to be all oine. But now I have a river and some native to work with.

I know the convenience of having a river nearby seems like a no-brainer but the waterways are one of the main places that helicopter raids target. Im guessing that 1 or 2 plants wouldnt be worth the fuel cost unless they were big, and me?... I aim high ;)

budsnblunts

Veteran
Try 60 odd in the area haha... i am fairly lucky for this spot... a wee while off the main roads on the very backs of farm.. Heaps and heaps of greenery to...

Perfect! That was the exact number I was thinking ;)

I admire some of the growers here ability to work their plants into the surrounding growth. Me? I get OCD when a small weed even acts like its going to touch my girls or block it for light. End up with something looking like a meteor crater with a 6 inch plant in the center - stealthy as! :laughing::laughing::laughing:

budsnblunts

Veteran
Hahahahaha, it is defintly getting tougher these days.. Have a few nice big plants this year, was a big fuck up really with everything else though. how have you been getting on? You reckon this year has been a bit funny?

Been a very average summer where I am, lots of cloud/rain. More concerned about the next couple of months.
Just gotta make the best of what you get ay?
silver lining for me has been that I haven't needed to water... With plants spread far and wide this would require alot of driving,walking.

4tokin

DSCN0566.JPG
Here's some autos that have just been chopped. Disregard the one on the right as it's a photo.

These grew to about 50cm tall.
They are a good option for those who can't run full size plants. Another plus is, from sprouting to harvest is a 60/70 day turn around.

Elixir

No worries! I like to see Cannabis as a food product- just like how someone would enjoy wine, beer or bbq, and of course would like to learn something to improve the process.

rod58

well , talk about it being a bit fecking wet ..most of us on this side got drenched from this tropical low that tracked down the west coast and dumped a huge amount of rain on us ..135 mil for us ..the garden was dying before my eyes from lack of rain ..and now ? who fecking knows ! probably neck deep in water !
and the other side i believe are sweltering with record heat ..
i get a bit envious of a lot of you , with ya volcanic soils , creeks and good summer rains ..i want what your having ...:biggrin:
anyway ..rainwater tanks full !! i'll head out tomorrow for the first time in seven weeks and have a gander .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts