What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dog Star

Veteran
Sand is wet finaly,now your plants are like in hydroponics,sucking water steady..

bet those Skunk2/Silver Pearl will explode even more with growth now,
135 liter is a good number to live underground deposits for some time..

wish you good yield Rod58

Regards

The weather hasnt been ideal but like you said rod, at least they're alive. I haven't watered at the majority of my spots and the larger plants have suffered a little between rains. All smaller plants seemed to handle it well. Makes me happy I didn't try and grow lots of bigger plants.

Its the next couple of months that's important. So long as it finishes well, I'll be stoked.

rod58

this is what i've got to contend with ..fuck it , i'm retiring !!
picture.php

budsnblunts

Veteran
That's a real prick rod, plants are looking awesome however... How long have they been like that for do you reckon? Weather showing any sign of improving.?

rod58

another one ..i walked into that early in boots and trousers , almost waist deep . was 12 there , only reason these are still alive is because the water is flowing pretty quick , keeping oxygen up to them ..
heres another ...
picture.php

rod58

only once have i seen the gully flowing , nothing like this at all ..down the bottom end theres a waterhole but just too close to a road . good to see though , plenty of moisture for next year !:biggrin:

Dog Star

Veteran
Yep,they can survive if water will dissapear in 24-36 hours.. then they
still have some minimum chance..

rod58

check this unlucky -lucky bloke , depends on how you see it ..two hours pinned by the leg in a dam after his digger toppled over ..
could just hold his nose above water .
picture.php

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Gday fellas :gday:
Popping in to see how everything is going and it all looks like this thread is cranking over nicely :good:
Cheers to all the regular posters and any newbies lurking around :D
Will be trying to keep visiting a bit more regularly this year
Peace and Puffs
:smoke out:

Globule

rod58 the relationship between man and digger is sacred.

He was merely providing assurance to his digger that everything will be alright once the floodwaters subside :)

...either that or he was trying to find his stash in the car before the media got involved.

rod58

its morning again , ten to six , finished a big job yesterday and thinking i might go get some abalone this morning and then retire ..fuck it !

Status
Not open for further replies.