What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldust

Happy new year Folks

One of me mates got lucky tonight roadside drug test
hadnt smoked in 24 hours n passed just a well had weed on him as well
got me a bit paranoid about driving now

ozzieAI

Veteran
Happy new year Folks

One of me mates got lucky tonight roadside drug test
hadnt smoked in 24 hours n passed just a well had weed on him as well
got me a bit paranoid about driving now

i hear you goldy...i now treat it like alcohol and never drive without a minimum 6 hour break...ideally 12...

these laws suck...presence of drugs...i mean no wonder they find sooo many people dui when the reality is vastly different...

won't get started on this topic now...but i will...

rexamus616

Veteran
i had a joint around lunchtime at the mardigrass in nimbin (plus many bongs earlier on) and left about 2pm and got tested in lismore, at that church where the drug bus etc. always set up.

passed with flying colours!

hahaha...

And the cop wiped the fucken testing strip around my mouth.... they let you do it yourself these days....

I was stoned as fark when they tested me.

passed no worries... well... i was quite worried at the time...

Brother Nature

Crazy they can test for cannabis roadside now. Glad we can't afford that over the pond. Anyways, just been on a great ride around the North Island so thought I'd share some shots of this beautiful country. All this beauty makes it hard to not smoke at every opportunity. :biggrin:

Hope you've all had a great holiday season, happy 2017, Christmas, all that stuff! :woohoo:

Attachments

• IMG_0976 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_0976 - Copy.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0991 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_0991 - Copy.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_1004 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_1004 - Copy.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_1013 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_1013 - Copy.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_1018 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_1018 - Copy.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 10

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Different strokes for different folks...

"The world's most tattooed man is Lucky Diamond Rich from New Zealand.
Born in 1971, he has tattoos covering his entire body, including the insides of his eyelids, mouth, ears and foreskin.
He has held the certified Guinness World Record since 2006, being 99.9 percent tattooed."

I lifted this from the internet...

Man, that's one ugly dude!

Attachments

• Lucky Diamond Rich.jpg
    Lucky Diamond Rich.jpg
    159.5 KB · Views: 11

budsnblunts

Veteran
Lost about 70 plus plants to possums... Pretty gutted. Just gonna keep on though.. Not really sure what I can do with the little season left. Hopes yous are all having better luck.

N

noyd666

fuk here ya are again, turn it around mate and trap the bastards. no good lil bastards lol used to have one fer a pet. tore the kitchen to pieces lol

budsnblunts

Veteran
Yeah man.. Be a winter job I think.. This will be my last year in the pines... Time for new spots I think... A possum as a pet sounds cool until it decides it has had enough lol

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Lost about 70 plus plants to possums....

Really sorry to hear that man...

What did they do? dig up your plants? I can't imagine them eating cannabis.
I would think they dug them up searching for grubs or animal bones!?

Do you use a lot of bone meal in your garden? That would attract them..

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran

they dont dig really ,
they prefer vegetation ,
once they get a taste for something ,
they dont leave it alone ..

thankfully in Australia they dont go for cannabis much,
but they have been known too ...

hard to deter also , they are quite clever ....

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G `day BG

Yes I have heard the Kiwis talk about possum devastation .
Some told me they had to make cages to keep them out .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

budsnblunts

Veteran
The Don's spot on. They picked up the taste for the vegative and won't stop.. Been cging what is left just to see what happens.. But so far the ones about 3-4 foot have been eaten down to stumps that are about half a foot high or less. Live and learn..

rod58

hey mr green , yeah totally different possum than those vicious bastards you've got ..they mainly eat greens , not meat ! they'll strip ya patch to the ground in a night .

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
The Don's spot on. They picked up the taste for the vegative and won't stop.. Been cging what is left just to see what happens.. But so far the ones about 3-4 foot have been eaten down to stumps that are about half a foot high or less. Live and learn..
bugger ,, that really sux b and b ,

i did have success deterring them with electricity ,
they didnt like it very much ,,
i had fun imagining that damp nose touching the wire ,
and him shooting off into the bush somewhere ,
they only do it once ...

only good thing i heard about the possums in nz ,
they make a warm coat ,,
otherwise , one of the worst things that they could take there ,
other than man and the rat ...

Dr Herb

Hey guys I'm new here just thought I'd say hi, I'm setting up a perpetual bedroom grow room with two tents, combination of leds and hid lights, nutrifield smart pots (which are great!) in coco coir.

I'll keep ya posted on the first grow of the year :)

rod58

well its friday evening again , been to town today for boat parts and beer and now i'm on my 2nd beer and half a j of my finest .
almost out of weed . be the first time in , well i really can't remember , but i'd hazard a guess ....25 years ..i've got about , if i'm frugal , maybe two weeks left . haha , looks like i'm about to become a heavy drinker ! :biggrin:
anyway , here i am thinking about the eighteen months i've been on IC and the knowledge and the wonderful people i've conversed with .
up until that time internet was , well just alien to me and i struggled to deal with " talking " to people who were faceless and also to a degree emotionless .. how can you develop a relationship without looking that person in the eye ? but i have ..just takes a while to understand individuals enough by their own writings and how its presented and also to present your own shit honestly ..and with as much humour as you can muster ..lol
i don't know about the rest of you but i develop this mental image of what you all look like ..hahhaa , yeah ya's all do !
if i could draw i'd whip up a few drawings of ya's and upload them ..lol maybe i will !
well , i hope you excuse my altered ramblings , i'm having fun :biggrin: , but we are a quiet bunch ..haha maybe that's it , there's only 17 of us !
tea tonight is slow roasted shoulder of lamb with oyster sauce glaze
and thats it ! just meat ! lol , that'll piss the old girl off ,..she's vegetarian !
anyway , adios amigos ..

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
well its friday evening again , been to town today for boat parts and beer and now i'm on my 2nd beer and half a j of my finest .
almost out of weed . be the first time in , well i really can't remember , but i'd hazard a guess ....25 years ..i've got about , if i'm frugal , maybe two weeks left . haha , looks like i'm about to become a heavy drinker ! :biggrin:
anyway , here i am thinking about the eighteen months i've been on IC and the knowledge and the wonderful people i've conversed with .
up until that time internet was , well just alien to me and i struggled to deal with " talking " to people who were faceless and also to a degree emotionless .. how can you develop a relationship without looking that person in the eye ? but i have ..just takes a while to understand individuals enough by their own writings and how its presented and also to present your own shit honestly ..and with as much humour as you can muster ..lol
i don't know about the rest of you but i develop this mental image of what you all look like ..hahhaa , yeah ya's all do !
if i could draw i'd whip up a few drawings of ya's and upload them ..lol maybe i will !
well , i hope you excuse my altered ramblings , i'm having fun :biggrin: , but we are a quiet bunch ..haha maybe that's it , there's only 17 of us !
tea tonight is slow roasted shoulder of lamb with oyster sauce glaze
and thats it ! just meat ! lol , that'll piss the old girl off ,..she's vegetarian !
anyway , adios amigos ..
looking forward to those pics man ,
ive met quite a few members ,
i never look like they imagine apparently ,

nor do they look as i had imagined ,
but its fun to get that mental image anyhow ..

budsnblunts

Veteran
Hey rod I have my own imag of all you fullas to.. It's pretty cool hahaha.. Sucks you are nearly out... I will roll around hopefully quicker then we all anticipate... I have some pictures for you fullas I'll get them up in a sec.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts