What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Seeds I made

I made seeds successfully with a pure sativa , a hybrid half sativa half indica , and a pure indica ,The sativa was a ko chang male that was like 20 THC .It was so tall more than 9 feet tall . Fan leave bigger than my hands with heavy coat of crystals like you would see on Suger leaf on a female plant , steam thicker than a broom stick , and so much pollen for weeks .The mother was unknown pure sativa could of been haze , or Thai I don't know .or both ? Any ways the mother was more than six feet tall and produce many many seeds . Very green plant blue greenish with lots of crystals so much it look sliver , orange pistils from what I remember . The 2nd strain was Pakistan indica cross with Morocco indica . I cross to unknown sativa , may be haze or malawi I don't know maybe both ?Made many seeds . I cross pure indica afghanistain . made many seeds . All strains are high thc .

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I made seeds successfully with a pure sativa , a hybrid half sativa half indica , and a pure indica ,The sativa was a ko chang male that was like 20 THC .It was so tall more than 9 feet tall . Fan leave bigger than my hands with heavy coat of crystals like you would see on Suger leaf on a female plant , steam thicker than a broom stick , and so much pollen for weeks .The mother was unknown pure sativa could of been haze , or Thai I don't know .or both ? Any ways the mother was more than six feet tall and produce many many seeds . Very green plant blue greenish with lots of crystals so much it look sliver , orange pistils from what I remember . The 2nd strain was Pakistan indica cross with Morocco indica . I cross to unknown sativa , may be haze or malawi I don't know maybe both ?Made many seeds . I cross pure indica afghanistain . made many seeds . All strains are high thc .
Would be nice to have seen some photos next time if you can put some photos up they sound sweet..