What's new

Gorilla 🦍 haze… the reboot

mr.brunch

âś“
Veteran
Pity you can't leave the light on and swap the plants every 12 hours. I know, they are too big to move, or I'd do that myself.
It should be ok … gorilla cakes should be out 1st week of October, then a week or so veg should leave plenty of time to get them done before Xmas

It’s a shame my relative got so sick or the gorilla haze would probably already be starting flowering

mr.brunch

âś“
Veteran
They’re still plodding along… should be some nice bushes eventually.
I think I’ll probably hit them with a little dose of root stimulator when I repot because they’re likely to be a little root bound by then.

mr.brunch

âś“
Veteran
Some stuff called Bio Reticulon (if I can find it) it’s only 1ml per litre of water
IMG_4137.jpeg

Reactions: GMT

mr.brunch

âś“
Veteran
There is movement in the air…
I finished trimming the gorilla cakes this afternoon 🥳 so the gorilla haze ladies are now sitting in the tent on veg light awaiting repotting- I’m due to go and get some compost tomorrow so I will refresh the thread with some pictures.

Shouldn’t need a lot of veg time as they’ve been going 10 weeks already, but I want to give them a chance to settle in and see how many tops we’re going to have 👍

mr.brunch

âś“
Veteran
There is movement in the air…
I finished trimming the gorilla cakes this afternoon 🥳 so the gorilla haze ladies are now sitting in the tent on veg light awaiting repotting- I’m due to go and get some compost tomorrow so I will refresh the thread with some pictures.

Shouldn’t need a lot of veg time as they’ve been going 10 weeks already, but I want to give them a chance to settle in and see how many tops we’re going to have 👍
Still not obtained the soil yet… Mrs Bs birthday 🎂 today.
Should be grabbing some tomorrow đź‘Ť

mr.brunch

âś“
Veteran
And they’re in.
11.5 weeks old now, and topped / cut back lots to keep them low while they were waiting for their time.
Think they’ve been topped 5 or 6 times.
Got the tent scrubbed and the pots clean today, all potted up into 20L and watered in… I’ll let them get settled for a week or so before flipping.

It’s good to be back

IMG_4154.jpeg

IMG_4155.jpeg

IMG_4156.jpeg

IMG_4157.jpeg

IMG_4158.jpeg

And some main stem action
IMG_4160.jpeg

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
And they’re in.
11.5 weeks old now, and topped / cut back lots to keep them low while they were waiting for their time.
Think they’ve been topped 5 or 6 times.
Got the tent scrubbed and the pots clean today, all potted up into 20L and watered in… I’ll let them get settled for a week or so before flipping.

It’s good to be back

View attachment 19080127
View attachment 19080128
View attachment 19080130
View attachment 19080131
View attachment 19080132

And some main stem action
View attachment 19080134
Nice to see you back up and running m8 best of luck ;)
:good: