What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

rod58

here's a pic for you's ..nearly 8kg of prime quality ambergris which i picked up from the beach ..haha , my lotto win !
picture.php

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G `day Wal

Yep ,for me imagination land Wally was 6 inches taller , hair a cpl of shades darker ,down to your collar . 555 .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

budsnblunts

Veteran
These are the ones untouched from the bloody possums.

sorry for the topsy turvy ones. I went and checked the possum eaten ones a while back and chucked some pretty shit cages on them. 2 days ago they were looking good with a lot of new growth on them. So i went out with another 30 odd cages and done the rest. Fingers crossed.

budsnblunts

Veteran
yeah man these are all growing in sandy/silty riverside stuff, with a little peat in there and some 7 in 1 ferts.. I'm putting another 60 odd in this area today. Then tomorow I'll be planting out my mums, I just took the final cuts to make sure I have the genetics for next set of mums. How long off are you looking at for yours to start flowering rod?

rod58

haaa , wish i had a bit of that alluvial soil you've got there mate , looks quite ok .are you getting good sunlight in there ?.haven't been for a look at mine for a while , i'm doing the old ostrich trick , burying my head in the sand for a while ..not a drop of rain and its getting seriously dry now but i'd say a few are showing for sure .
i'll just wait until end of february and see whats going on ..nothing i can do !
just another year in the desert !

rod58

budsnblunts , i imagine you ..light brown - sandy hair , light green -brown eyes ..lightish build , clean shaven and dressed quite tidy . a bit of a fidgety nature and quick talker ...lol
how did i go ?

rod58

haaa, just went down the backyard to pick some apricots and nearly stepped on a dugite . it was fucking quick but i got it in the end ..measured it ..5ft 5 in ..
if it looks good , eat it !

Dog Star

Veteran
So you eat snakes Rod58??

Always was think about snakes that they are like a huge sausages,easy to clean
and prepare...

How is taste of a snakes,we have some species here but i never tryed,mostly
non-venoumouss Grass Snakes,once i catched one about meter but she
hard stinks on fish..

rod58

haha , well a mate and i killed one that wriggled into our camp once and we skun it and ate it ..was ok really , oily a bit and to me it tasted a bit like oily crab meat ..fuckin lots of bones though ..try it mate . easy as to clean .the one we got was bloody big one though , a bit more meatier !

N

noyd666

lol talking about bones, mate years ago rustled a bit o beef and took to it with a chainsaw (stihl of course) hahaha fuk'n bone everywhere. we was on strike.

Elixir

It's good to see a Oz/Kiwi section here, I'm glad I've found this place. Looking forward to learn and share tips with you guys on my greatest passion- The Art of producing Connoisseur-grade Cannabis!

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Snakes are oily... than we need to made BHO with them.. ;) LOL
i think youd have to give them to some thais to get them to make it tasty enough to be enjoyable ...
same as crocodile and a few others ,, very bland stuff ,, fishy and oily mostly ,, needs garlic and citrus ,, some heavy spice , chilli , onions ,, coriander , now we are talking ,, lol ..
not so great on their own really ...

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
It's good to see a Oz/Kiwi section here, I'm glad I've found this place. Looking forward to learn and share tips with you guys on my greatest passion- The Art of producing Connoisseur-grade Cannabis!
Connoisseur grade ,,
are you sure your in the right section , hehehehe ,,

welcome man , hope you find what your looking for here ,
generally we just talk shit in this section ,
with the odd plant reference ,, lol ...

Brother Nature

"Connoisseur grade D" :smoker::smoker::smoker:

Hahah

Seriously though, this is a great thread. It's nice to be able to talk shit with those in at least a somewhat close proximity. Cheers guys/gals and welcome Elixer.

rod58

yep , its a great thread , great people ..post what ya like , pot pics , kangaroo pics , ya dog pics , snake pics but DON'T include political shit and no pussy pics !! if ya have some of those PM me with them ..hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts