What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

rod58

thanks globule , but as they say ..day ain't over yet ! first time with the malawi so really looking forward to it . also a few golden tiger in and which i had last year .

budsnblunts

Veteran
Any of you fellas planted out sativa dominant strains towards the end of veg-begining of flower before? Just wondering what the stretch will be like... have a few lefts overs I wanna muck around with.

G

Salutations dear Oz growers.
I was lucky enough this year to have a good mate of mine give me some exquisite cuts which speak for themselves, thanks again old mate!
Have a couple of my own crosses going on as well, Chopper Read and Walter White plus some extra special girls from Ballina, so much to do and so little time.
Happy days and good luck Uni.
Side note used the solar led lights to stop the clones turning, worked a treat for the last few months and will now keep them on the sativa types just to keep them flowering as late as possible.

Wi Fi #2
picture.php

Star Dawg Illuminati Cut
picture.php

East Coast Sour Diesel
picture.php

Mullumbimby madness crosses
picture.php

Last edited:

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Merry Christmas to all my Aussie and Kiwi friends!

I hope all your gardens are really starting to perk up now!

Attachments

• kangaroo.jpg
    kangaroo.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 10

rod58

and merry christmas to you bud , garden is looking awesome .can't wait for xmas , just ordered lunch !!! 15kg king crab from tassie ..
picture.php

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
I was lucky enough this year to have a good mate of mine give me some exquisite cuts which speak for themselves, thanks again old mate!
Have a couple of my own crosses going on as well, Chopper Read and Walter White plus some extra special girls from Ballina, so much to do and so little time.
Side note used the solar led lights to stop the clones turning, worked a treat for the last few months and will now keep them on the sativa types just to keep them flowering as late as possible.

Wi Fi #2
View Image

Star Dawg Illuminati Cut
View Image

East Coast Sour Diesel
View Image

View Image
we must have the same friends ,, lol ,,

looking forward to seeing how they go for u ,
some nice herb for sure ,
good thinking with the solar lighting ...

Dog Star

Veteran
Merry Christmass to all Aussies and Kiwiies,

wish that "ray of bliss" from Jesus hand hits your politicians right in a head and they legalize cannabis 100% and growing.

All the best bros

ozzieAI

Veteran
not trying to ruin it for anyone else...but i have officially stopped Xmas for me...

fuck you Santa...

ozzieAI

Veteran
really nice plants...love the solar lights...bit dark here to try as they will stick out like dogs balls...

wow very nice uni.. there smashing along there..

don.. its a small place isnt it..

rod.. also nice to see yours smashing along with the nice native background..

hope everyone has a nice christmas..

cheers guys.

rod58

well, hope everyone had a ripping christmas ...
wishing all you lot on here all the best for the new year !

Dog Star

Veteran
Happy 2017 to other part of Globe,

have a great year people,sucessfull and enriched with a good health beside those sucess.

Kind regards friends

rod58

a few i put in last visit , very late in the season but IF we get some rain they may be ok ..getting seriously dry now .
picture.php

ozza

Veteran

Wi Fi #2
View Image

Star Dawg Illuminati Cut
View Image

East Coast Sour Diesel
View Image

View Image

Noydy said the solar lights were shit but I swear by them. :) Happy New Year Merry Christmas.

Fark it is hot.

G

I get by with a little help from my friends.
Small world Don, clones to outdoor light need assistance to prevent premature flowering.
Simple solution with the lights, ran them for a few months and they work.

ozzieAI

Veteran
i veg indoors and place outside to flower...but to prolong the outdoor veg would see me get bigger plants...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts