What's new

War

moose eater

Yep...

The history that doesn't drip from the stories in the average co-opted rag or periodical in Nationalist America.

Last edited:

So Hai

No way! I'm like Trump and I go catatonic if I open a book... but at the time they showed the trailer for the movie on TV several times...

...And the fact is that as a kid I read a lot... But it was the end of the dictatorship and the arrival of democracy, becoming more and more stupid every day... I think it's because I suddenly went from living on my knees to being able to get up upright... You momentarily lack blood in your brain, and you get dizzy and everything...
8BB20E1B-A01B-4829-97FB-C8281EFDB637.jpeg

Trump sure, and a couple more leaders that democracy produced.

And behold the halls of democracy.

Eltitoguay

What democracy has given Palestine,

Ukraine,

America,

France,

Thank you for voting.

I don't understand the argument... Do you mean that as in democracies, as in dictatorships, any undesirable person can also come to power, democracy and dictatorship are the same?
Or do you mean that since in authoritarianisms/dictatorships there are, as in democracies, drug epidemics and violence, they are the same as democracies?

(And in case you have little life experience with dictatorships, and you happily launch into denying the last thing, just remember the heroin and kratom epidemics in the USSR and Russia, and all the mafias and criminal networks, violence and crimes... Or in the one where I was born, also with its heroin epidemic, and where horrible crimes against women and children (like in the USSR) were totally silenced).

Postscript: Very good Goethe, but this other definition is better: The best slave is the one who, fully aware of his enslavement, not only accepts, but celebrates and blesses his chains, as something natural and even logical... Which, by the way, is the final objective of the Orwellian dictatorships of 1984 and those of the real world.

To see how they can achieve the latter, it is not necessary to read 1984, or see in the Matrix movies someone asking to be a slave again, because it is more comfortable and pleasant than freedom; We can recognize strategies and advances to achieve this, among the dictatorships of any political ideology, which achieve broader settlement and are very long-lived over time. For example, we can see how much similarity the still current Chinese party dictatorship has in this, with the now extinct Spanish dictatorship of Franco.

...But, nothing, if you like dictatorships, it's like someone who likes to be hit, or pasta with ketchup: About tastes, there is nothing written. Although I do understand that voting is much more boring than storming parliaments.
And as a musical "joke-farewell" to this conversation, one of "The 3 Dictators of Hip-Hop", with "Lil' Frank" at the microphone...
View attachment 19016917

Free Palestine.

Last edited:

Cannavore

Veteran
I don't understand the argument... Do you mean that as in democracies, as in dictatorships, any undesirable person can also come to power, democracy and dictatorship are the same?
Or do you mean that since in authoritarianisms/dictatorships there are, as in democracies, drug epidemics and violence, they are the same as democracies?

(And in case you have little life experience with dictatorships, and you happily launch into denying the last thing, just remember the heroin and kratom epidemics in the USSR and Russia, and all the mafias and criminal networks, violence and crimes... Or in the one where I was born, also with its heroin epidemic, and where horrible crimes against women and children (like in the USSR) were totally silenced).

Postscript: Very good Goethe, but this other definition is better: The best slave is the one who, fully aware of his enslavement, not only accepts, but celebrates and blesses his chains, as something natural and even logical... Which, by the way, is the final objective of the Orwellian dictatorships of 1984 and those of the real world.

To see how they can achieve the latter, it is not necessary to read 1984, or see in the Matrix movies someone asking to be a slave again, because it is more comfortable and pleasant than freedom; We can recognize strategies and advances to achieve this, among the dictatorships of any political ideology, which achieve broader settlement and are very long-lived over time. For example, we can see how much similarity the still current Chinese party dictatorship has in this, with the now extinct Spanish dictatorship of Franco.

...But, nothing, if you like dictatorships, it's like someone who likes to be hit, or pasta with ketchup: About tastes, there is nothing written. Although I do understand that voting is much more boring than storming parliaments.
And as a musical "joke-farewell" to this conversation, one of "The 3 Dictators of Hip-Hop", with "Lil' Frank" at the microphone...
View attachment 19016917

Free Palestine.

Save your breath amigo this guy was posting Jewish bolshevism pamphlets just the other month that were published by white supremacists who also published other great works such as the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, lol.

So Hai

Save your breath amigo this guy was posting Jewish bolshevism pamphlets just the other month that were published by white supremacists who also published other great works such as the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, lol.
Said the guy who is spreading antisemitic conspiracy theories about october 7. Yes, israel was founded by bolsheviks ”lol”.

So Hai

Define ”undesireable person”.

Postscript: Very good Goethe, but this other definition is better: The best slave is the one who, fully aware of his enslavement, not only accepts, but celebrates and blesses his chains, as something natural and even logical... Which, by the way, is the final objective of the Orwellian dictatorships of 1984 and those of democracy.
I fixed the quote for you.

For example, we can see how much similarity the still current Chinese party dictatorship has in this, with the now extinct Spanish dictatorship of Franco.
China is not a dictatorship, and your so called freedom is essentially nothing but the freedom to cut off your balls.

Free Palestine.
Yes, free Palestine from democracy and also the so called west.

Cannavore

Veteran
what's funny is the only reason you are able to express your opinions on democracy is because you live in a democratic society lol.

Cannavore

Veteran
my entire twitter "for you" feed is now zionist propaganda, and maga propaganda. goddamn elon's working overtime.

So Hai

what's funny is the only reason you are able to express your opinions on democracy is because you live in a democratic society lol.
It is another lie from you, the only reason why I am able to express my opinions on democracy here is @Gypsy Nirvana - if this was your twatter or any other ”democratic platform” I would be censored.