Ok gonna watch the show yall. Have a sweet night 💕✌️

snacks , yogurt covered raisins and black coffee

IMG_3645.jpeg

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Ok when I got there my coffe guy was not there so I went to the CPOs Beer area and was searved a nice full to the top cold beer by this sweet looking red head. He said oh it spilled some want me to wipe that for you of course I said yes. 🥰🥰🥰 I took a big swig so I wouldn’t spill it and walked back into the crowd when this woman not looking where she was going bumped into me as I watched about two inches from the top of my full beer spill into her cleavage All I could think to say was I know that felt good… she admitted that she wasn’t looking we both laugh thank god and went to our seats. The game was won by the home team I’m pretty sure anyway the score was 14 -4 when we left in the 8th inning. It was a nice day. We enjoyed the company of an old friend. I brought him some weed and he freaked out knowing I had it in my bag which he was afraid would get searched. We walked all the way back to the car just so I could hand it to him to put it in his pocket. 🤪 all in all it was a home run kinda day 🥰 I took this pic for yall
View attachment 19024117

love minor league baseball….

both my sons were batboys for Wichitas Triple A team in the 90’s , the Wichita Wranglers

it was a good experience for the boys

IMG_9130.jpeg

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Getting back to what you were discussing about health, Gypsy, I have begun walking a similar distance as you.
And, am starting weight training, especially in legs, but also in my arms and core stomach area too. My stomach really needs work! Like many, I guess I spent far too many years behind a desk at a computer. Amen brother! (y)
You can use your own weight to work your legs easily by doing standing squats - just start with 20 reps and work up to 50 or even 100 every day - the squat is one of the main exercises you need to concentrate on - that will strengthen legs -

- I'll start working abdominals and my core area on July 1st - when I get back in the pool - using a 'noodle' or a 'woggle' - doing shoot-thru's - and find this exercise far superior than doing sit-ups and crunches on dry land - water gives me the buoyancy and support and resistance to not awake my old back injury - but still get a good workout in the core area -
Just try and stay mobile - and spend as much time on your feet as you do sitting on your arse daily - then things will change for the better 😉

Last edited:

BumSplodgeBrownPants

How do you get those Zamaldelictas that big? Is it based on water or nutrients? I cant get those little buggers any taller than 1 1/2 feet tall.
I'll say it's down to pot size. They're in 25L of Batmix, and I've given them a weekly run through with fish emulsion twice, apart from that just water.
Nature has done the rest. I'll start giving them a drop of bloom feed now with their waterings and see what happens. No more fish now they're starting to flower, plus I can't keep the dog from sticking his nose in the pots after I've run them through with it. Most of his diet is fish, so I think he thinks it's his dinner in there. :biglaugh:

cola

You can use your own weight to work your legs easily by doing standing squats - just start with 20 reps and work up to 50 or even 100 every day - the squat is one of the main exercises you need to concentrate on - that will strengthen legs -

- I'll start working abdominals and my core area on July 1st - when I get back in the pool - using a 'noodle' or a 'woggle' - doing shoot-thru's - and find this exercise far superior than doing sit-ups and crunches on dry land - water gives me the buoyancy and support and resistance to not awake my old back injury - but still get a good workout in the core area -
Just try and stay mobile - and spend as much time on your feet as you do sitting on your arse daily - then things will change for the better 😉
I hear ya, and thanks again! My issue with squats is that I have a knee that's seen the knife twice. One fairly recent. Unfortunately had a PT delay experiencing an infection on the opposite foot twice also, with some dramatic under skin encroachment. So ya, I'm old, and spent a lot of my life looking at documents. Most. I love the pool so I wish I could understand what you are referencing regarding strengthening my core stomach area in the pool. That sounds absolutely ideal. Given I too have back issues (don't we all), that really do not need any aggravation. A link perhaps?

Last edited:

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Getting back to what you were discussing about health, Gypsy, I have begun walking a similar distance as you.
And, am starting weight training, especially in legs, but also in my arms and core stomach area too. My stomach really needs work! Like many, I guess I spent far too many years behind a desk at a computer. Amen brother! (y)
Forgive me if you already know this but depending on how much weight training you include you may find that while you have more success at getting rid of that adipose fat creeping around to your backside you might also find that your total weight doesn't decrease as much as you think it should and might even increase since muscle is heavier then fat.