What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

h.h.

Veteran
Better yet, let’s jab em with an experimental gene therapy that 30% of the time keeps them from drowning, but it’s only effective for 4 months so they need 3 shots per year for….ever.

Vaccinate them so they don’t drown. That wouldn’t work. That’s a pretty silly analogy. They have other safeguards. Fences around pools and stuff. That must be the big industrial fence post guys.

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran

So you found a photo of a burning building from somewhere in the Donbass, bombed by Avoz hooligans.That theater was also bombed by them.

h.h.

Veteran
That's your problem, not mine.

I have no problem with it. You have your talking points all mixed up though. You need to watch more tucker.

That’s where putin injured 4 kids and killed 1 adult. That’s what’s currently happening. When he stops, perhaps we can talk about what may have happened 8 years ago. You support the killing and wounding of the innocent why? Because of past grudges. More and likely, it’s what someone told you to think along with their anti vaccine nonsense.

Volcanna

Veteran
Vaccinate them so they don’t drown. That wouldn’t work. That’s a pretty silly analogy. They have other safeguards. Fences around pools and stuff. That must be the big industrial fence post guys.

The jab doesn’t keep from getting covid. That’s why the life jacket is a perfect analogy.

Volcanna

Veteran
Interesting tweet from a couple days before it happened.
851513B6-5C40-41B0-84FC-9A5BE76342CE.jpeg

JKD

Veteran
What subject lol. Donbass separatists are not Nazis. It is only something that you say because you support the actual Nazis that the Donbass separatists fight against to protect their people from a NATO sponsored genocide. You would have to be a traitor to your own not wanting separation from a state that is actively pursuing ethnic cleansing of your people. After eight years of this, good luck finding a single person in Donbass who wish to remain part of Ukraine.

Perhaps you couldn’t read the report I linked.

It seems that you have decided not to find out that there are extreme right wing elements fighting on the separatist side as well.

I suppose the truth isn’t for everyone.

Please continue to regale us with your definitely not propaganda Odysee links.

Last edited:

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
I have no problem with it. You have your talking points all mixed up though. You need to watch more tucker.

That’s where putin injured 4 kids and killed 1 adult. That’s what’s currently happening. When he stops, perhaps we can talk about what may have happened 8 years ago. You support the killing and wounding of the innocent why? Because of past grudges. More and likely, it’s what someone told you to think along with their anti vaccine nonsense.

Talking now delusional like Pelosi.He is almost done and the nazi leftovers are for the Kadyrov regiment.The innocent are killed by the Azov hooligans, but that will be history soon.Dont watch Tucker much actually.
The vaccine is nonsense, it didn't stop the spread, it didn't stop to end up in the hospital and now children are forced to take it.Pfizer shot is the new tobacco cigarette, only it will kill much much faster.A cigarette is normally 40 years, but for the shot it only takes 2-3 months before death comes in action at its worst or 2-3 years.

h.h.

Veteran
Talking now delusional like Pelosi.He is almost done and the nazi leftovers are for the Kadyrov regiment.The innocent are killed by the Azov hooligans, but that will be history soon.Dont watch Tucker much actually.
The vaccine is nonsense, it didn't stop the spread, it didn't stop to end up in the hospital and now children are forced to take it.Pfizer shot is the new tobacco cigarette, only it will kill much much faster.A cigarette is normally 40 years, but for the shot it only takes 2-3 months before death comes in action at its worst or 2-3 years.

Forcing kids to take it. Try the MSM for awhile. You haven’t a clue. The fact that you can put a sentence together, surprises me. Not that they make sense or have any ring of truth to them.
Your hatred for Ukrainian women and children shows a lot.

JKD

Veteran
Can you provide a link to the original post please, instead of a screenshot?

When I looked this was posted on the 17th to look like it was a retweet from the 13th, but going back to the 13th and no posts that day from that account.

I did find the original, and it contains the same information as the screenshot.

From what is most likely a propaganda account. (Account started August 2015 during the MH17 investigation). First posts begin September taking pro Russian position, attempting to discredit investigation findings pointing to separatists shooting down the plane. Pro Russian propaganda, disinformation tweets and retweet’s unabated since then (55k pro Russian tweets and retweet’s).

We can effectively rule out that Azov herded them in there and held them against their will as there are survivors, and this is not what they are saying. So;

Does it reveal, as stated, that Ukraine bombed their own for public support (public support that they already have)?

Or, as I personally believe more likely, that Russia knew in advance they were going to hit a theatre sheltering women and children and blame Ukraine? If so, they can’t have been anticipating any survivors.

The propaganda game in this conflict is huge. Probably impossible for fact-checkers to debunk it all in a timely fashion, there’s just so much of it.

Last edited:

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Im getting sick of all the mental illness. Never in a million years did I think I there would be a time the Russians (or anyone) could bomb and kill thousands of people and I would be able to find anyone defending them. Sick fucks need to put themselves into the shoes of the victims and prey they never have to protect or lose their own families. Or just do us a favor and drive head on into a tree.

Latest posts

Latest posts