What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Click the link to join now and let's grow together! https://discord.gg/2RRJW2XCZU

Here to learn as much as possible

•Moby•

Ex mush grower, now into micro weed cultivation and balcony outdoor runs.
Newb with big knowledge holes but a solid researched foundation about a broad spectrum of related topics.

My plans are to do everything indoor on a micro scale to save space and resources while still trying to get some things done.

Two 65W Samsung LM301H EVO boards and one 65W Samsung LM281B + Pro board available for use.

Currently my interest is primarily on mutants, purple or other unique colors, very quick flowering cultivars and especially cold + mold resistant strains for additional outdoor cycles per year.

Money is always the limiting factor, hence progress happens slowly.

Looking forward to learn new things and hopefully have a good time

•Moby•

Hello and welcome Moby. I love your setup, keep us posted on the results if its safe.
Hello and welcome Moby. I love your setup, keep us posted on the results if its safe.
I'm yet all small scale and low tech for the most part.
No tents, no proper grow fan setups, no carbon filters, no EC/PH pens.

It's a journey for sure... lol

After some troubleshooting I'll certainly start reporting the journey and hopefully with some help of others find a way to realize my plans.

Thank you all for the warm welcome

👋 Welcome to the "Fam" Moby. I am new here also, I have been enjoying reading somethings and meeting a few people. I am sure you will feel right at home here. Only drawback I found was the 50 posts to add an avatar. Good thing I'm off work today. I got some posting to get out the way TODAY. See you around the camp fire bud, again welcome.

Last edited: