What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Click the link to join now and let's grow together! https://discord.gg/2RRJW2XCZU
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

JKD

Veteran
This one mentions there being no evidence of Hamas in Jabalia, and no direct contact with them when the IDF went in:

This one discusses the Israeli hardliners desire to drive all Palestinians abroad and claim Gaza and the West Bank:

In the meantime we have the most powerful nation and military in history backing another of the worlds wealthiest nations and most powerful and advanced militaries to attack some of the poorest and least advantaged people on earth.
No “Are we the baddies” moments yet.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
This one mentions there being no evidence of Hamas in Jabalia, and no direct contact with them when the IDF went in:

This one discusses the Israeli hardliners desire to drive all Palestinians abroad and claim Gaza and the West Bank:

In the meantime we have the most powerful nation and military in history backing another of the worlds wealthiest nations and most powerful and advanced militaries to attack some of the poorest and least advantaged people on earth.

Sure. Plenty of that to go around.

Why can't people get their head around three or four bad guys in the same movie?

JKD

Veteran
@mean mr.mustard
You’ve really opened my eyes to how it’s exactly the same when a powerful military kills civilians in a refugee camp as it is when civilians in a refugee camp get killed by a powerful military.
Thank you for another worthwhile contribution.

Last edited:

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
You’ve really opened my eyes to how it’s exactly the same when a powerful military kills civilians in a refugee camp as it is when civilians in a refugee camp get killed by a powerful military.
Thank you for another worthwhile contribution.

If you would bother actually opening them, you'd see that I agree that Israel is overstepping in an extremely violent manner.

I know Palestinians would be just as violent.

JKD

Veteran
If you would bother actually opening them, you'd see that I agree that israel is overstepping in an extremely violent manner.

I know Palestinians would be just as violent.
Maybe if the UK & the US carve out a piece of the Levant and create a Palestinian state, and then fund Palestine for decades to culminate in a multi-billion dollar annual military aid package, we will see if this is true.

dramamine

You might have missed the part where Arabs do what the Jews are doing.
You saying that doesn't make it true. Israel saying that doesn't make it true either. It's as plain as day that innocent people are being brutally murdered and here you are saying it's tit for tat. Morally bankrupt.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Israel will eventually have them. it'll take a while, and it won't be unanimous either. there are actually people here in the US that feel bad about the Native Americans treatment & the US slave trade. not enough for the nation as a whole to give THEIR land back to them though, or pay provable descendants any reparations. and i don't want to hear "but, that was so LONG ago, and Israel is doing it NOW...." (want cheese with that whine?) someone else will be doing it in the future, too. doesn't make it right, but it WILL happen. count on it.