What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Click the link to join now and let's grow together! https://discord.gg/2RRJW2XCZU
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

JKD

Veteran
Israel will eventually have them. it'll take a while, and it won't be unanimous either. there are actually people here in the US that feel bad about the Native Americans treatment & the US slave trade. not enough for the nation as a whole to give THEIR land back to them though, or pay provable descendants any reparations. and i don't want to hear "but, that was so LONG ago, and Israel is doing it NOW...." (want cheese with that whine?) someone else will be doing it in the future, too. doesn't make it right, but it WILL happen. count on it.
Based on the history of reparations, it’s unlikely anyone alive today will see it happen.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Based on the history of reparations, it’s unlikely anyone alive today will see it happen.
:shucks: i agree. and not much better odds of the Cherokee, Seminoles, Comanche, nor Palestinians getting all of their ancestral lands back either. according to estimates, around 90% (or 55 million people) of our Native peoples here died as a direct result of European colonization/western expansion of the US. SHOULD they ? in a fair and perfect world, yes. will they ? :shucks::whistling:

JKD

Veteran
I see. When it seems you’re replying to me specifically, you’re actually replying to someone else with a different viewpoint to mine pages and pages ago.
I apologise for my misunderstanding.
This tête-à-tête is obviously not going anywhere, and I’ll extract myself from it.

JKD

Veteran
I’m just reluctant to challenge an unarmed man to a battle of wits.

I’ve been arguing against the committing of war crimes don’t you know.

Take care now 😉

Last edited: