What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Click the link to join now and let's grow together! https://discord.gg/2RRJW2XCZU

About to start my Journey … PCK , Malawi x PCK and Violeta

Eastcoastcookies

Thanks @dubi . I always look forward to your feedback .
Yes my PCK’s are filling in nicely showing much nicer terp expression than my quick indoor run i did this spring .
The problem we had this year was the stalks on our biggest , woody stemmed plants became infested with some type of borers inside the main stems . It happened at multiple locations not near each other with completely different growing conditions - in ground , grow bags , guerilla and in full sunlight backyard grows . These plants were all put in around June 1 and were growing very healthy . It was very frustrating to see some large healthy plants wilt away and die in a few days of showing any signs . It did not matter what strain or breeder . The plants that were put in mid July have not had any issues at all .

Eastcoastcookies

Just about got all of the Ace strains harvested except one of the Malawi leaning MPCK . Its swollen will be chopping in a few days . It has been a crazy past month . Time to enjoy the fruits of the year , seems like a lot of my fruit is very purple from the PCK crosses 😂. I have narrowed the MPCK’s down to 2 keeper phenos . Both are purple pck leaners with a little extra fruit . Also definitely keeping one one the purple PCK’s . I love the effects very relaxing and it seemed pretty weather proof👍 . I was very surprised considering how thick they get . We had a lot of rainy days in a row and only minimal bad spots to pick off .
These strains I purchased to run outside . They were very fun . I enjoyed working with them and will run a few of these cuts next season . Id love to have a whole area dedicated to PCK plants😎 . I want to throw down a few packs of the PCK next time to see more phenos .
Id definitely recommend these for outdoors ✔️ .

Last edited: